+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Official Hawaii Game Thread

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Re: Official Hawaii Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    That's a good indication of just how far we've sunk as a program. You can stick a fork in us, because we're DONE!
    HD
    Hog we were done last year, we are now burned as is our entire AthAdmin and UniAdmin.

Pretty darn sad where we are.
    Last edited by OmahaDawg; 11-07-2004 at 10:16 AM.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Your not going to win many games giving up 27 points in the first half. That Chang kid at QB has one of the quikest releases I have seen in many many years.

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gbg001
    His fumble was NOT the reason we lost this game. So, give it a rest.

YOu want to pick on someone.........pick on the sorry ass receivers that won't catch, or the quarterback that breaks down when his first receiver is covered, or the defensive line that cant come close to the quarterback or the coaches for being.......well just plain stupid.

I guarantee that if Mike Price was our coach, we'd be the ones on college game day, we'd be the ones in the running for the WAC title. People like me and you wouldn't be bitching about poor coaching, we be hoping for a bowl game close to us that we can travel to. However, as usual we'll be at home watching "other" teams play.

And, who cares is Mike Price likes strip clubs and alcohol. If he could win us some games i'd petition the AD to include in the athletic budget a trip to DEJA VU every week for the guy. We need someone to come in here and actually coach so we can win some games!
    Don't tell me to give anything a rest. I am not picking on anyone or blaming the game on anyone. However, there are always certain plays in every game that turn the tide, and a fumble returned for 6 is usually one of those types of plays. Of course even the best backs fumble, but it doesn't change the fact that they are game changing events.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by macp38
    I good team did lay, how many on them last weekend?
    69. And they didnt attempt a pass the entire 4th quarter.

+ Reply to Thread