+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hawaii- Inexcusable

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

Hawaii- Inexcusable

Fire Bicknell. This is unreal. Not sure what I expected- with a little vacation time and all. Dont yall know that is exactly what Hawaii staffs wanted to hear- those Bulldogs are coming back for a vacation. What next? Are we going to fire the defensive coordinator again? Then the next D coordinator, then the next.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: Hawaii- Inexcusable

Did you watch the game? I guess muscle definition just shows up better on guys with the color of skin of the majority of Hawaii players. They appeared invulnerable. We had a good chance to take the lead and win. I was impressed with how well we hung in.

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    We had a good chance to take the lead and win.
    But we did not, fire Bicknell. This Hawaii team was horrible!

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Did you watch the game? I guess muscle definition just shows up better on guys with the color of skin of the majority of Hawaii players. They appeared invulnerable. We had a good chance to take the lead and win. I was impressed with how well we hung in.
    Is this a joke?

If not, 3 words: Sixty-nine to three.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

I think you walk alone on this board, Aub! I'm pretty sure I've not seen any posts similar to yours.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    I think you walk alone on this board, Aub! I'm pretty sure I've not seen any posts similar to yours.
    Aub walks alone a great deal of the time. I believe he sometime strolls too close to some herbal gardens, if you know what I mean..........

DFiH

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

We can still win out and be just fine. It is possible. Its not probable, but it is possible. We had our chances against Hawaii. And how about that second half defense giving up only 7. Moats isn't in the hospital yet. Bush is still President! Things could be worse.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Moats isn't in the hospital, but he's so dinged up I feel sorry for him. Bicknell is going to ruin his chance of going to the NFL. What I don't understand is, Franklin seems to run the ball well, why not substitute him in more and give Ryan a rest. That must be too complicated.

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won
    Is this a joke?

If not, 3 words: Sixty-nine to three.
    I never look at one game to measure an opponent or lable them.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

You don't have to look at one game to measure the opponent. Look at the season. Hawaii is terrible - obviously we are worse. We are a better team than Bick gets out on the field. If your players that you recruited will not play for you it is time for a change.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken
    We are a better team than Bick gets out on the field.
    I think there is a lot of truth in this statement. We do have a couple or a few players who don't consistantly play hard or make plays as 1-A players should, but all in all it is our coaching staff that fails the team.

Bicknell has proved once again that he just isn't capable of administering a 1-A program.

I'd almost bet that there is an inside WAC joke about Bicknell being easy pickings for an upset win. When I see other coaches on the sidelines they rarely look concerned about winning against Tech. More often than not they look as though they're just waiting for us to do something stupid that will lay the game at their feet.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Designated Hitter
    I never look at one game to measure an opponent or lable them.
    I don't either, but Aub said Hawaii looked "invulernable." A 69-3 loss is hardly invulnerable! Florida Atlantic (a team Northeast beat on the road) beat Hawaii on the island. Hardly invulnerable!

Unfortunately it appears Moats was the only one that showed up to play. This is going to hurt with Boise still on the schedule.

+ Reply to Thread