+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nope ... squirrel's back

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Angry Nope ... squirrel's back

So many thoughts ... incoherent with disappointment.

What a waste of talent and opportunity these last three seasons have been. An absolute worthless waste.

Another late season Bicknell meltdown ... I swear you could set a clock by this guy. We all luv ya, Kat -- but are you starting to understand how we saw this coming? Nobody wanted it, nobody was pulling for it, nobody was sending negative vibes ... but it's just SO dang PREDICTABLE!

I dont think anybody could possibly this horrible by accident! Bicknell is sabotaging our program and is freaking LOVING IT!!! Tech football is now Bicknell's own personal stress-ball to squeeze the life out of just for kicks. He knows that whether he stays or goes is out of his hands now, so why not drive it like ya stole it?

How does a team with one of the best rushers in the country lose to the worst rushing defense? How does one hold he leading passer in HISTORY to ZERO yards for a whole quarter, AND STILL LOSE???

I'll tell you how!!! ON FREAKING PURPOSE!!!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Re: Nope ... squirrel's back

Champ, email me your mailing address. Our neighborhood's newest huge development is coming before the subdivision committee of the planning committee at 9 a.m. Wednesday Nov. 17 and I would like to send you a photo CD to share some things with people in your division, from 130-year-old houses set for demolition to town houses to be built where the flood-plain will have to be filled and extraordinary wetland habitat destroyed.

aubrey@aubunique.com

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    Champ, email me your mailing address. Our neighborhood's newest huge development is coming before the subdivision committee of the planning committee at 9 a.m. Wednesday Nov. 17 and I would like to send you a photo CD to share some things with people in your division, from 130-year-old houses set for demolition to town houses to be built where the flood-plain will have to be filled and extraordinary wetland habitat destroyed.

aubrey@aubunique.com
    Don't try to change the flippin' subject.

You coulda P.M.'d that.

jmo

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Yeah Aub ... I was trying to vent about football for petessake!

Email my work on Mon ... boyd@arkansasheritage.org

And HELP JACK PACK!!!

+ Reply to Thread