+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bick was distracted

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Bick was distracted

Give him a break. You might not have known, but yesterday BC honored the 1984 team, ya know, the one with Doug Flutie. You have to feel for Bick not being there. By the way, did any of you know that Bick was the center that snapped the ball to Flutie on that Hail Mary play?! Gee, I'm glad he's our coach. That's all the credentials anyone should need.

Tulsa 45 Bick 24
    Boise 77 Bick 7
    Rice 63 Bick 14

Bick gets contract extention.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Bick was distracted

D80, I wish we would have known about the 1984 reunion before the team took off for Hawaii. I personally would have bought jbiii a first class, one way ticket to Boston so he could attend.

Do you think John Kerry attended? Nah, he probably had to get back to counting all of Teresa's money.

+ Reply to Thread