+ Reply to Thread

Thread: JO should get an e-mail from everyone on this board

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

JO should get an e-mail from everyone on this board

If you are a JBIII fan (I can't imagine there are many of those here) or if you are like me and feed up; you should send Jim an e-mail either way. He needs to know what we are thinking. Even if it doesn't make any difference he should know 1) how many people care about the direction the program is going & 2) that the BB&B'ers can make a difference, if nothing else, but in shear numbers........we should be polite, but firm and let him know that although this season looks lost, he can salvage some good will by letting Bicknell go this week (my opinion).

I, for one, am tired of the tradition that once was Tech Football getting trashed!

Mine has been sent.

DFiH

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Re: JO should get an e-mail from everyone on this board

Sent mine, than you very much.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Sent mine too.

Varsity Bulldog gbg001 isn't thought very highly of around heregbg001 isn't thought very highly of around heregbg001 isn't thought very highly of around heregbg001 isn't thought very highly of around heregbg001 isn't thought very highly of around here

What is his new address?
    Under every Bush there is dirt. :icon_wink

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Read my lips:

OAKES AND RENEAU ARE A HUGE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Sent mine, too.

Yes, glm. We know.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    Read my lips:

OAKES AND RENEAU ARE A HUGE PART OF THE PROBLEM!
    Yes, I have a hard time emailing this in with a PS of would you please resign too. He knows how his fanbase feels. He want's to fire him too. Will he attempt to get it done immediately or will he wait until the end of the season?

It would be very interesting to find out how much money is lost next week due to low attendance. That figure will be DIRECTLY related to the decision that was made to keep JB3 around for another year. Anybody know what deal we had with Indy stadium this year for the Tulsa game?

Varsity Bulldog LBP is on the way down

Does anybody klnow the actually # of tickets we sold this year? From what I understand we gave a lot of tickets away. Financially we made a huge mistake keeping JB3.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LBP
    Does anybody klnow the actually # of tickets we sold this year? From what I understand we gave a lot of tickets away. Financially we made a huge mistake keeping JB3.
    I want to be told that as well. I think that is one of the most important arguements to be made, but it can't be made because who knows? Our actual attendance numbers are up, but how about our actual "paid" numbers?

Champ dawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud ofdawgtired has much to be proud of

Sent my email -- as if it matters.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Our attendance numbers are up this year b/c we have given away some tickets and mainly to our season ticket holders. I have given my free tickets away for every game and then some.WE will never get the actual tickets sold and everyone should know that by now! Come on guys!

+ Reply to Thread