+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I will wear black on Saturday!

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

I will wear black on Saturday!

Someone suggested we should wear black to the tulsa game as a bicknell protest. count me in!

lets see how many black shirts we can put in that stadium.

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: I will wear black on Saturday!

I also heard the red-out idea last year tossed around...too bad we don't have a game in Ruston left...attendance will look horrible at Tulsa...so the shirts won't stand out as much...

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

im still wearing mine.

if half the people show up wearing black, it would be noticed. even if just 8,000 people show up.

Varsity Bulldog Kat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the ears Kat04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY
    im still wearing mine.

if half the people show up wearing black, it would be noticed. even if just 8,000 people show up.
    I will be wearing blue.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kat04
    I will be wearing blue.
    Me too. The players on the field don't need to see something like that on game day. Letters to Jim Oakes, posts on this board, and phone calls are all appropriate, but I would just feel wrong participating in a game day protest of any sort.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

The game is about the team - not the coach.

I will wear blue and cheer just as loudly as ever.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

There will be plenty of protestors there dressed like empty seats. Those of us who show up need to support our guys 100%. I'll be wearing blue.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    There will be plenty of protestors there dressed like empty seats. Those of us who show up need to support our guys 100%. I'll be wearing blue.
    I'll be wearing blue as well. I really hope our administration is not so hard headed that they don't make a change at the end of the season. If they do the same think as last year, I'll probably make my seat an empty one next year. I do not want to do that though - I hope they finally realize its time for a change. I'm ready to be excited about Tech football again!

my being there is my support to the players. i will wear black for bicknell.

Varsity Bulldog Kat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the ears Kat04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAY
    my being there is my support to the players. i will wear black for bicknell.
    Not trying to be rude or anything... but what difference does your shirt make? If you honestly think Coach Bick will be worriedly glancing around the stadium to see if there are a lot of black shirts in the stands, you are crazy. Even if he was to notice, chances are he wouldn't care one way or the other. Why not just wear blue? If you are there to support the players, don't make your presense a protest. There are other ways and better times to accomplish that.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

I'll be wearing camouflage after a full day of duck hunting on the Red River.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Since I will be listening on the net, I will be there in my bathrobe (green)!

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

I'm already dressed in black.

<====================

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be at Tiger Stadium with my friend down here, wearing <gulp> yellow... I'd be in Shreveport, but I brought him up to see the Dawgs against UTEP, and even though I spent a lot of the game cursing and disappointed, my LSU fan friends at least said that we had a great atmosphere in Ruston, even with just a little 20,000 fans. I owe him one, and well, LSU's like a 10 min. drive, so what the hell. I hope with all my heart the Bulldogs beat the everloving piss out of Tulsa though (sorry Tulsa). I however, would NEVER wear black to a LaTech game unless that became the school color. I hope Barry Robertson gets 8 sacks and two INTs, Moats gets 300 yards with 25 carries, and Kubik gets 3 TDs. Someone promise to cheer for me while I'm not there! Kat, I know you will!

WOOF! WOOF! Go Bulldawgs!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kat04
    Not trying to be rude or anything... but what difference does your shirt make? If you honestly think Coach Bick will be worriedly glancing around the stadium to see if there are a lot of black shirts in the stands, you are crazy. Even if he was to notice, chances are he wouldn't care one way or the other. Why not just wear blue? If you are there to support the players, don't make your presense a protest. There are other ways and better times to accomplish that.
    my one shirt by itself will not make one difference.

if a lot of people wear black, it will be noticed. not by bicknell, thats not the point anyway. it will be noticed by the men upstairs.

i know most people wont do it, but i will. i have worn blue for every game for years, but i will wear black this time. im tired of pretending that everything is fine, everything is not fine. read the "good ship lollypop" post. we can complain on this board or email jim oakes all we want, but the more we can do, the more it will be noticed.

anyway, kat, you should want bicknell back next year. barry will be a senior, so bicknell cant start a senior over him even though barry is better.

+ Reply to Thread