+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Conference USA will NEVER invite TECH

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Conference USA will NEVER invite TECH

Quote Originally Posted by Barkman
    I am over USA not inviting us, my point is, we are making decisions based on a future vote from Rice, to help us get in USA. Marshall dominated the MAC which gave them success. The close proximity of the MAC afforded the luxury of only playing one BCS school every two years, and half of the time winning. This winning gave them exposure. I am a TECH fan, and go to as many games as I can, but unless you are affiliated with TECH, how many of us can go to Boise, Fresno, and Hawaii. I have attended every away game in the past two years that was within budget. Tulsa, Auburn, SMU of course I went to S'Port and all home games. I am disappointed because Thanksgiving plans are changed. Can't make Monday game. I realize the SunBelt is not as strong as the WAC, but Troy had LSU beat, beat Missouri and North Texas is featured in SI this week. Regardless of prestige, a more regional conference would suit our fans budget, and would increase attendance and improve our record by only playing one BCS school a year. It is not realistic to think that TECH, our school, can defeat Miami, Tenn and Auburn in the same year. We scored more on Auburn's defense than Georgia did.
    ATTENTION BB&B posters:

Barkman has been exposed as a flamer and an imposter. He is not a Tech fan. Look at the title of this thread and the fact that he keeps promoting Tech's membership in the Sunbelt conference. Fact is, he's just another old fashioned flamer from the Sunbelt.

I don't know what makes guys like Barkman come on boards like this an pose as something they are not. It's very stupid. I just think you REGULAR posters need to know when you are dealing with an imposter, so you can limit the number of cycles you burn on a loser like that.

HD

BleedTechBlue Barkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really nice Barkman's Avatar

This is not true, he is upset because he does not know my identity. I am a TECH fan. I am upset that the game was moved to Monday so I cannot go. I was reading on post that perhaps the reason we moved the game was to get their vote the next time USA expanded. I wanted to say that this was faulty logic in my opinion because of the media market and because several schools would object because we recruit the same areas. I strongly feel that the WAC is not a wise financial decision, I think closer competition would increase attendance and interest. I am not for the "Sun Belt", but it is logical geographicly speaking. I do not appreciate him saying I am not a TECH fan. I have often supported Coach Bicknell, much to your dismay, bieng in the minority does not bother me. I also respect your opinion. I was just curious as to who the top three choices would be and who would be on "your selection" comittee. None of these questions were answered, possibly for two reasons, lack of trust because my identiity is unknown or because he does not know. Thanks for reading.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Sorry, bark. One cannot be a supporter of both Tech AND Bicknell. The interests of the two are diametrically opposed. Furthermore, HD has been around alot longer than you. If you want any cred here, it's time for you to post a real name.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Barkman's a flamer, Barkman's a flamer, Barkman's a flamer!!!

+ Reply to Thread