+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I have lost my mind

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I have lost my mind

Here I am, actually anxiously awaiting watching the Boise game on the tube. A small part of me, a tiny slither, is actually hopeful of a "W." My logical mind tells me, it'll be 21-0 Boise about midway in the 1st qtr, go downhill from there, and I'll be watching the stupid Mich-Ohio State game instead.

But somewhere churning around deep inside is that old competitive Dawg80 that refuses to give up.

Like I said, I have lost my mind.

My apologies to the board for my temporary insanity. :rolleyes4

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Re: I have lost my mind

We just don't have the horses this year '80. Our offense will struggle against their defense and our defense is just a little too slow to hang with their attack-style offense for the whole game. We will need some help from them (turnovers) to pull this one out. But, that's why they play the game....anything can happen. You GOTTA have hope.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, we have the guns, we just don't shoot them right.

80, I am doing the same thing as you.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Is anyone watching the Baylor/OU game? Baylor reminds me a lot of Tech. Same playbook, same looks on defense.

There is 1:26 seconds left in the second and OU only leads 7-0. This gives me hope for today for some reason??

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Yeah, Baylor reminds me allot of Tech.

A few moments ago Baylor was moving the ball downfield and had a 1st and 10 at OKLAHOMA'S 40-yard line.

Three (3) plays later Baylor was punting on 4th and 37 from their own 23.

Absolutely rediculous. Reminded me allot of Tech.

HD

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

HD, Don't forget the dropped int. by Baylor. That looked just like one of our Dbacks.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    Yeah, Baylor reminds me allot of Tech.

A few moments ago Baylor was moving the ball downfield and had a 1st and 10 at OKLAHOMA'S 40-yard line.

Three (3) plays later Baylor was punting on 4th and 37 from their own 23.

Absolutely rediculous. Reminded me allot of Tech.

HD
    Sorry but I went to the Baylor game this year where they upset A&M game. We never would have beat A&M. Baylor appears to have a decent defense at times.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    Here I am, actually anxiously awaiting watching the Boise game on the tube. A small part of me, a tiny slither, is actually hopeful of a "W." My logical mind tells me, it'll be 21-0 Boise about midway in the 1st qtr, go downhill from there, and I'll be watching the stupid Mich-Ohio State game instead.

But somewhere churning around deep inside is that old competitive Dawg80 that refuses to give up.

Like I said, I have lost my mind.

My apologies to the board for my temporary insanity. :rolleyes4
    I just ordered ESPN gameplan and feel the same way!:rolleyes4 Probably a waste of $20. Let's hope not!

GO DAWGS!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe KMR is coaching them.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Maybe KMR is coaching them.
    We might have a chance to win today if Mrs Pigtails was coaching our football team! She doesn't put up with any crap at Baylor. And she brings the X's and O's as well as the much needed intensity we could use today! However with that said, go and coach the game of your life JBIII and Conroy! Good luck with the Boise scoring machine Rose! And please run the routes and catch the ball WR's!

GO DAWGS GO!

+ Reply to Thread