+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Broncos

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Broncos

Congrats on your win! The Zen Master is too much for our Zero Master.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Broncos

Agreed. The Broncos took total advantage of Tech's stagnant offense in the third quarter and put the game away.

Good luck at Reno next week.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Boise is a good solid team. Hard to believe not too long ago we were hanging 70 on them. The Broncos have an administration that wants to win, not just play.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

CONGRRATS BOISE!

YOU OPENED UP A CAN ON US IN THE 3RD QUARTER AND DOMINATED!

MOST OF OUR PROBLEMS WERE DUE TO PLAYING YOU GUYS!

TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS NEXT WEEK AND GO TO A BCS BOWL!

GO BYU AND GO FLORIDA TONIGHT ANYWAY!

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough

I have to add my congratulations to the Broncos and their aggressive and intelligent coaching staff. I have watched several Boise games this year and I continue to be impressed with the way Hawkins makes decisions.

He undoubtedly get the maximum from the talent he has at his disposal. He reminds me a lot of Bear Bryant, who always said........ "Don't get me the high school super stars...... get me the fast, athletic guys who will put forth 100% effort,,,,, I'll teach them the football... it ain't that hard!!!!!!!!!!"...............

Hope you guys get a BCS berth.... you deserve it!!!

+ Reply to Thread