+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No QB this year or next?

Big Dog b_hoss_mac is an unknown

Re: No QB this year or next?

I've never seen Babin play in person, but I have talked to one coach who has told me Babin is vastly overrated and did nothing against his team.

That said ... he is supposed to be the No. 2 QB in the LA senior class.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    That would cause someone to get their feelings hurt, Bick doesn't like to hurt feelings. Example being the Johnson boys in the secondary.
    Thank you. I thought it was just me. Those two guys started for what 3 years and they are horrible.

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough

We have had the luxury in the past of being able to recruit some really good QB's based on the School's reputation of being a place where a good passing QB could develop and quickly move into a scheme that was extremely friendly to QB's. A lot of that reality was because Tech was years ahead of most schools in emphasizing the passing game. Talented guys could count on playing more games, running up impressive statistics, and maybe have a better chance of getting noticed.

Those days are gone for now!!!! First, we have tons more competetion in how teams have started emphasizing the passing game. There are lots of attractive opportunities out there for a good passer!!!

Second, we no longer have the coaches who CAN develop and/or simply use existing talent effectively. And the results are out there for everyone to see!!!!

+ Reply to Thread