+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GO RICE?!?!?!

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

GO RICE?!?!?!

I think the only way that JBIII is out is if we lose 50ish to 10ish and give up another 600 rushing yards, ala 2003.

I would think that a BSU and Rice pounding will force Oakes and Co. to make changes.

So with a heavy heart I say Go Rice...............

For the good of our program we must get rid of JBIII and I fear that a huge loss to Rice might be the trick :-(

SACRIFICE THE RICE GAME AND PRAY FOR CHANGES SO THAT WE LIVE TO FIGHT ON IN 2005
    Last edited by faninmonroe; 11-20-2004 at 08:36 PM.

Varsity Bulldog finndawg has turned a few heads around herefinndawg has turned a few heads around herefinndawg has turned a few heads around here

Re: GO RICE?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe
    I think the only way that JBIII is out is if we lose 50ish to 10ish and give up another 600 rushing yards, ala 2003.

I would think that a BSU and Rice pounding will force Oakes and Co. to make changes.

So with a heavy heart I say Go Rice...............

For the good of our program we must get rid of JBIII and I fear that a huge loss to Rice might be the trick :-(

SACRIFCE THE RICE GAME AND PRAY FOR CHANGES SO THAT WE LIVE TO FIGHT ON IN 2005
    I agree.... Go Rice... This reminds me of the movie "A Few Good Men"... "You can't handle the truth!"

+ Reply to Thread