+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To Mr. Moats

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

Re: To Mr. Moats

I should reword the Vince Young comment. The guy probably needs about 7 years, or more. I should have left it out.

Varsity Bulldog Kat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the earsKat04 seems to have something between the ears Kat04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kat04
    I think that Ryan should not listen to ANY advise from ANY one in regards to what decision he makes for himself. It's his life and no one should try to influence him to go or stay. If it is simply the love of the game that is his motivation, then he may be ready to come out this year. There would be no reason for him to stay when he could advance a level towards his dreams. If he values his education, regardless of whether or not he will use his degree in the NFL, then he may wish to stay for the sole purpose of graduating.

I believe this type of decision is something that should not be decided over night. It's an important decision that could affect the rest of his life. Granted, if it were Barry in his place, there would be other factors involved, such as me and the kids, that would influence him and more than likely he would take the opportunity as quickly as it came, but each player has their own reasons for wanting what they want in their lives.

Ryan, make the right choice... pray about it, think about it, reason it out. In the end, do what your heart tells you is right and you won't go wrong, no matter what you do... because I am sure that what is most important to YOU will always come first. Good luck God bless.
    LOL Someone gave me a BAD reputation mark for this post! Not that it really matters, but uh did I say something wrong here, cause I must have missed it.

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar

The difference between the first and second rounds in the NFL draft is huge, so he will be at Tech next year.

Varsity Bulldog UpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really nice UpNorthDawg's Avatar

I agree Kat, it should be up to Ryan wether he wants to go or not. Ive talked to players who tell me how much he loves playing here. Whatever choice he makes will be the best for him and his family

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

He loves playing in Ruston. He loves going to school in Ruston. He loves his friends in Ruston.

He is a top-notch young man who really is humble.

He even has developed a friendship with my 8 year old son and we have lived no closer to Ruston than 6 hours.

Best of luck to Ryan.

MD

+ Reply to Thread