+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks to the BB&Bers who have stepped up...

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Thanks to the BB&Bers who have stepped up...

HoopDawg
    Dawgtrot
    Stoke
    LTBleudog
    RXDawg
    Gooddawg
    Tech77
    MMDawg
    LarHob
    Buddy
    Dawg68
    MichiganDawg
    yobrefstank
    EJ
    Reddawg
    DFM

And purchased chairbacks -

So far as of today, we have purchased 35 chairbacks and 3 family passes -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Re: Thanks to the BB&Bers who have stepped up...

Great job!

It is interesting that some of the BBB names I would EXPECT to see on there are not there YET.

Come on guys. Jump on board.

Martie

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

There is a whole row that is empty between Tech77, RxDawg, Gooddawg and myself and Jim Oakes and Dr Reneau...

These seats seem to be perfect for Sooner's clan and GLM...

Maybe even Dawg80 could join us...

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDawg
    Great job!

It is interesting that some of the BBB names I would EXPECT to see on there are not there YET.

Come on guys. Jump on board.

Martie
    Ok Martie, you made me feel guilty, I'm there as of tomorrow. I'll buy everyone family passes when you become our AD. Make it happen.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Bulldog pickoff is an unknown

I bought two chairbacks last wednesday. Along with the rest of the family members we have 6 seats.

See you in February

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

Hate to be left out! I am in Section 6 Row C Seat 5. If I ant close, I will wave.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Tell me who to call. I'll get mine tomorrow. And I'd love to sit next to Reneau and/or Oakes.

Problem is I have to work for a living and travel so I can't make a lot of the games. But I believe in Simoneaux and would like to sign up.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    There is a whole row that is empty between Tech77, RxDawg, Gooddawg and myself and Jim Oakes and Dr Reneau...

These seats seem to be perfect for Sooner's clan and GLM...

Maybe even Dawg80 could join us...
    Would we be sitting BEHIND them? My 13 year old has never been to a game where he did not spill.

By the way, Sooner's clan will be purchasing two chairbacks and a family pass.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    Tell me who to call. I'll get mine tomorrow. And I'd love to sit next to Reneau and/or Oakes.

Problem is I have to work for a living and travel so I can't make a lot of the games. But I believe in Simoneaux and would like to sign up.
    Baseball office is 257-4111. Ask for Wade or Tree or Sandra.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

How many more seats till the number is met? can someone give us an update? My wife and I are trying to buy a house here in Frisco, but I might could squeeze one seat out if need be. I wouldn't get to use it very often but I will help if I can.

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar

I'm hearing about 70 left as of last night.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I wrote some personal letters yesterday, asking people I know to support Tech baseball and Coach Simoneaux by buying one or more of these seats. I also made some phone calls.

I urge you guys to do the same. Help Wade make his goal. Our university will be the better for it.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog
    How many more seats till the number is met? can someone give us an update? My wife and I are trying to buy a house here in Frisco, but I might could squeeze one seat out if need be. I wouldn't get to use it very often but I will help if I can.
    I can't stress how important it is that if you don't want to buy the chaorback to atleast buy the family pass or a single -

Oakes is wanting to see an increase in revenue to cover the expansion, not a shift of revenue from family passes to chairbacks -

Its better to get the chairback if you can, but getting the season ticket is just as important -

GLM - how much use do you think I get out of my season tickets between the start of the season and April 15th?

Wade's number is 202-0174

Or Sandra in the baseball office - 257-4111

Choudawg - if you get a family pass to the baseball team, tell your wife I will buy a pass for softball and donate a $100 to them...

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

What's it cost for a family pass and what do you get?

Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    What's it cost for a family pass and what do you get?
    $100 and it gets two adults and three kids into each home ballgame -

+ Reply to Thread