+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The scoop on the coaching staff

Big Dog b_hoss_mac is an unknown

Re: The scoop on the coaching staff

I personally think Malo does a good job, as do Perot, Jackson and Hughes. I would be disappointed if any of them are let go.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I know Perot fairly well. He has family in Natchitoches and I bump into him on occasion. I have never asked him the "burning" question, because honestly, I didn't want to get cross ways with him. The "burning" question as it pertains to the OL is, why do we just zone block? I don't get it. Maybe Perot wants to do more, but Bick/Hines have over-ruled him. If that's the case, fine, Perot can stay. But if the idea of just zone blocking is solely Perot's, then he has to go too.

I suppose I'll just ask him next time I see him.

But, frankly, I don't see anything on this football team worth keeping. Our DL sucks again. They can't get off blocks. No, they're not the worst part of the team, but they are not very good. Maybe we just don't have the athletes we need on the DL. They are pretty slow. They do okay in the first half against plays run up the gut. But they have zero laterally pursuit and they wear down in the 2nd half of every game.

I agree with HD. This whole staff has contracted a dread "losers'" disease and they all need to go.

Varsity Bulldog MADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around hereMADDAWGNBAMA has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by b_hoss_mac
    I personally think Malo does a good job, as do Perot, Jackson and Hughes. I would be disappointed if any of them are let go.
    Ditto!!!
    ________
    FORD ENDURA-D ENGINE HISTORY
    Last edited by MADDAWGNBAMA; 02-16-2011 at 03:30 PM.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Sometimes we have to seperate business and personal life. Believe it or not Bicknell is fun to talk to from time to time, does that make him a good coach? thats for ya'll to decide. The same goes for the other coaches.
    Last edited by bluecrew; 11-23-2004 at 03:04 PM.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

See Dan Renaeu is in love with the Lady Techsters, maybe we could start referring to him as "The Evil Empire". This guy may single handedly destroy this football program. By the looks of things now, we are not that far off, less than 2 years.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

I wonder if R has noticed but the Lady Techsters are not exactly setting the world on fire these days. It has been 5 years since a F4 appearance and, oh, BTW, a rival ladies basketball team in the state went to a F4 last year and is preseason #1 in some pubs. The wheels are falling off that wagon .. and it hurts me to say that but that is REALITY.

If it comes down to putting a winner on the field in football vs. trying to stay in the top of womens basketball teams, hang up the Lady Techsters. We cannot compete with the $$$ that the big girls can spend. Boise is a Top 10 team this season in football. You want to know what that will translate into for future seasons?

Yeah yeah yeah ... we know ...

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

And this will be Boise's third straight season finishing in the Top 15. They got real serious after we beat them in 2001. When are we going to get serious?

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

When do we get a new president?

Varsity Bulldog LBP is on the way down

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    When do we get a new president?
    Why do we not have term limits for our prez. Other schools don't have the same prez as long as we do.

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

I know we all "hear" different things.

I have heard from VERY reliable people that Oakes was making calls for buyout money, however that has apparently stalled and now possibly the only way Bicknell goes is if we BOMB Rice, similar to what happened against Boise.

Again, I know we all hear different, but that is the latest of what I am hearing.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

GO OWLS!!!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    GO OWLS!!!!
    If that is the case then GO RICE GO!!! I never thought i would ever post something like that ever!!!

+ Reply to Thread