+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm a Huge Texas A&M, Georgia Tech fan

Big Dog NTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to behold NTXDawg's Avatar

I'm a Huge Texas A&M, Georgia Tech fan

this week

If Texas A&M beats Texas and Georgia Tech beats Georgia. I think there is a good chance Boise St. will move into the top 6 of the BCS standings. A little BCS money would be good for Tech and great for the WAC.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Re: I'm a Huge Texas A&M, Georgia Tech fan

Don't forget about Miami. The Hurricanes are also right on Boise State's heels and could move up with a win over Virginia Tech.

Rumor is Boise is headed to either a BCS (slim outside shot at this point, almost none), or a Liberty Bowl appearance. Lets hope the chips fall in the right places and the WAC bowl teams can land in bigger paying bowls. All WAC teams need the money.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Wren
    Rumor is Boise is headed to either a BCS (slim outside shot at this point, almost none), or a Liberty Bowl appearance. Lets hope the chips fall in the right places and the WAC bowl teams can land in bigger paying bowls. All WAC teams need the money.
    What a year to be in the position we find ourselves!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Wren
    Would the defecting WAC teams share the money?

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    Would the defecting WAC teams share the money?
    Only the six continuing members get any WAC revenue-sharing for 2004-2005 according to this article from the September 15 Honolulu Advertiser.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Yes, and Clemson and South Carolina have removed themselves from bowl consideration. That's TWO more slots that now need to be filled. And if Hawaii loses again, they will not get the automatic slot in the Hawaii Bowl.

Any, at least MOST, non-BCS teams that are bowl eligible will enjoy their best shot EVER to land a bowl this year. But, not Tech, nope. Because we have a dope of a coach.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    Yes, and Clemson and South Carolina have removed themselves from bowl consideration. That's TWO more slots that now need to be filled. And if Hawaii loses again, they will not get the automatic slot in the Hawaii Bowl.

Any, at least MOST, non-BCS teams that are bowl eligible will enjoy their best shot EVER to land a bowl this year. But, not Tech, nope. Because we have a dope of a coach.
    You're right. The idea of keeping bicknell around to save money backfired bigtime. Appears with a decent coach we would have had a shot at a decent bowl this year. Bowls = money, bowls = exposure, bowls = enthusiam and support among fans.

Thanks Dan & Jim. What a couple of losers those two are.

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    But, not Tech, nope. Because we have a dope of a coach.
    The "dopes" are JO and DR.

Did they really think JBIII would go 7 and 2 after the 3 guaranteed losses?

Or were they just making sure that they wouldn't have to make a post-season trip to Idaho in December?

+ Reply to Thread