+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chairback sales UPDATE - 11/24/04

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Chairback sales UPDATE - 11/24/04

Here is the update as of 11:00am this morning -

A total of 236 of the 300 seats have been sold - that's 78.67%

There are 47 seats left in the stadium remaining and 17 on top of the 3rd base dugout remaining -

All of Sections 1, 2, 4 & 5 are sold out -

1 single remains in Sec 3 -

Most of sections 6 & 7 are sold -

Only Section 8 has the majority of the seats remaining in it -

They have also sold right at 50 family passes -

He would like to get the Family Pass number up to 150 or so by Dec 1 also -

Remember that it the deadline is Dec 1 -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Chairback sales UPDATE - 11/24/04

Dwayne -

Yesterday, I received a call at work from Coach Simoneaux, as he was following up on his letter regarding the chairback and family pass promotion. It was very weird as I just got off BBB reading about the status. I told him that I live in Dallas and didn't use my family pass last year, and after a slight pause, I told him that I better buy three chair backs this year. My check is already in the mail.

If the head coach calls asking for your support, and he is busting his butt making his program better, how can you say no.

We talked about his early signings and he gave all the credit to Coach Roundtree for birddawging these kids. I will definitely be looking up the pitcher from Lake Dallas this spring.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Thanks, Olddawg. You're a great Tech supporter.

I agree with you about the personal phone call. I still remember getting a call from Coach Crowton in his first year as a Tech assistant. I had not bought my season tickets yet, and his call spurred me to do so immediately.

At Tech, a coach has to be his own promoter sometimes.

That's why I believe Wade was such a great hire. We need to remember that each time we hire a coach.

Varsity Bulldog Appledog is just really niceAppledog is just really niceAppledog is just really niceAppledog is just really niceAppledog is just really niceAppledog is just really niceAppledog is just really niceAppledog is just really niceAppledog is just really nice Appledog's Avatar

Also,
    consider giving the Family pass as a X-mas gift to someone.

+ Reply to Thread