+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Louisville/Stefan Lefors

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all

Louisville/Stefan Lefors

Explain to me how a Baton Rouge QB product ended up at Louisville and is one of the top QB's in the country right now?

Apparently he was begging any school to take him, Louisville showed interest and the rest is history.

Do we have the ability to evaluate talent, at all? And if we do, do have a coaching staff that can coach...well, let's don't even go there!

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Re: Louisville/Stefan Lefors

Quote Originally Posted by BCSDAWG
    Explain to me how a Baton Rouge QB product ended up at Louisville and is one of the top QB's in the country right now?

Apparently he was begging any school to take him, Louisville showed interest and the rest is history.

Do we have the ability to evaluate talent, at all? And if we do, do have a coaching staff that can coach...well, let's don't even go there!
    He is a stud. I was saying last year how much I liked this guy. As much talent as he has what I really like about him is his character. His entire family is deaf so he had to grow up real quick...

I dont know if we recruited him or not but seeing how we was coming out after Luke's freshman year I can understand why we may have not been interested. Heck, we may have told him he would have to sit or play WR for us. Who knows?

What really, really bothers me though is that Louisville has a Freshman kicker from Shreveport who is very good. With Scobee being our 3rd kicker in less than 20 years going to the NFL (what other college can say that??) you would think that we would have made a play for him and that he would have been interested....

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg
    He is a stud. I was saying last year how much I liked this guy. As much talent as he has what I really like about him is his character. His entire family is deaf so he had to grow up real quick...

I dont know if we recruited him or not but seeing how we was coming out after Luke's freshman year I can understand why we may have not been interested. Heck, we may have told him he would have to sit or play WR for us. Who knows?

What really, really bothers me though is that Louisville has a Freshman kicker from Shreveport who is very good. With Scobee being our 3rd kicker in less than 20 years going to the NFL (what other college can say that??) you would think that we would have made a play for him and that he would have been interested....
    I want to say his name is Carmichael, he played at Loyola and does not miss. I am sure since he played at a 1A high school program he was thought of as no good, blame our intelligent coaching staff.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Yeah, the coaching staff, being weighed down with typical Ruston complacency, must have though...we've got Luke and Scobee, why in the hell would we need anybody to take there places after they leave? So, we're left with an incapable qb and whole flock of kickers who couldn't kick for most DII schools. The insight from our staff is exhausting.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Well, you know how we like to recruit NFL prototype QB's. Our staff of geniuses probably thought that Lefors wasn't tall enough, I think he's around 5-11 or 6-0. Also, he played at 1A Christian Life so the level of competition probably turned us off for some reason. You know, we'll sign somebody like Champion who played against pitiful competition in a private school league in Alabama, yet we won't touch a kid who's played 1A or 2A ball in Louisiana, unless he played for Oak Grove.

Puppy loudbark has turned a few heads around hereloudbark has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogfan1
    I want to say his name is Carmichael, he played at Loyola and does not miss. I am sure since he played at a 1A high school program he was thought of as no good, blame our intelligent coaching staff.
    Name is Carmody. And he can kick a field goal without relying on a tee!

+ Reply to Thread