+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Impatient?

Puppy vermdawg is on the way down

Impatient?

I never thought I would ever say that i'm ready for football season to be over with - but I can't wait to find out what is going to happen with our coaching situation. Anyone have any ideas on how long before we are speculating on who the new coach is going to be or venting about how the admin. has let us down once again?

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: Impatient?

Quote Originally Posted by vermdawg
    I never thought I would ever say that i'm ready for football season to be over with - but I can't wait to find out what is going to happen with our coaching situation. Anyone have any ideas on how long before we are speculating on who the new coach is going to be or venting about how the admin. has let us down once again?
    Wed. morning ??

Varsity Bulldog UpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really niceUpNorthDawg is just really nice UpNorthDawg's Avatar

I cant wait for the season to be over because.....

A) It's been a frustrating one
    B) WAC traveling is absloutley terrible. The majority of the places we have to go involves long drives and/or connecting flights. Also, until we get Ruston International Airport:icon_wink , drives from Dallas/Jackson, MS/Shreveport aren't exactly good for sight-seeing or entertainment

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UpNorthDawg
    I cant wait for the season to be over because.....

A) It's been a frustrating one
    B) WAC traveling is absloutley terrible. The majority of the places we have to go involves long drives and/or connecting flights. Also, until we get Ruston International Airport:icon_wink , drives from Dallas/Jackson, MS/Shreveport aren't exactly good for sight-seeing or entertainment
    You only THOUGHT it was bad now! Wait till we don't have Tulsa, SMU, or Rice on the schedule anymore.

TDF

+ Reply to Thread