+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone going to the Game tonight?

Puppy BULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the rough

Anyone going to the Game tonight?

Is anyone out there planning on attending the game tonight?

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Re: Anyone going to the Game tonight?

What game? There is a game tonight?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Any Tech fan who misses this game but could attend with reasonable effort is making a terrible mistake.

A supportive Tech contingent in Houston could swing the outcome by keeping our players excited and confident. Not supporting the players because a person is angry at the administrators and coaches is inexcusable.

Yes, I live nearly 600 miles away and can't attend. But I'll try to hook up with the broadcast through my computer at work and be rooting for the Dawgs to cook and eat lots of Rice!

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Regardless of what Aub suggests, I will be at the game with my son hoping for the best.............

DFiH

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I'll be there until halftime with my two boys.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

There is a 60% chance my wife and I will be there. Depends on how the work day goes.

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

I'll be there with my wife and brother-in-law (both Tech alumni)

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Anybody who CAN go SHOULD go. If for nothing else, then to see Ryan Moats POSSIBLY in his last game in a Tech jersey.

And no, I can't support that statement other than a gut feeling.

TDF

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK
    I'll be there until halftime with my two boys.
    I think it will be over by halftime as well. Well, at least after our nonexistent over rated halftime adjustments. The question is: How many points will RICE score in the 3rd quarter? I do wish I could see Moats run one more time this year!

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown

Leaving Ruston soon and I'll stay until the end of game, regardless of outcome.

Puppy BULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the roughBULLMAN63 is a jewel in the rough

Those of you planning to attend, are you planning to get together before the game or sitting in a particular section? I'd like to meet some of you.

EJ, are you going?

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

We will be the ones with the blue shirts on and the blue desposition...........just follow the "help Jack Pack" chant and you can't miss us.........

Love to meet you there. I will be there on the Tech side, haven't bought my tickets yet, but I don't expect there to be much of a line......

DFiH
    (Scott Moreland)

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

I just checked into my noisy hotel room by Hobby Airport. I will be there.

+ Reply to Thread