+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flood the Office

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Oakes Sound Off

Tech fans, I urge you to do one thing for me before you write Tech off permanently. Please write an e-mail to Jim Oakes detailing your disgust with the athletic department and the decision to keep JBIII. If nothing else, we can make him delete all the messages from his in box. I've just written him. His address is:

jimoakes@latech.edu

Let him know why you've given up on him and on any idea that Tech really wants to be a major University one day. After that, I can ask nothing more of you. Thanks.

Jonathan
    Last edited by johnnylightnin; 11-30-2004 at 03:41 PM. Reason: not getting much attention.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Re: Flood the Office

I just sent my message in. I am sure no one cares, but, it will be nice to annoy them anyway.

Varsity Bulldog Omaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really nice Omaha Bulldog's Avatar

I sent mine in to both Reneau and Oakes. I want to make sure they know my disgust.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

They already know your disgust, guess what? They don't care!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Oakes Sound Off

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Tech fans, I urge you to do one thing for me before you write Tech off permanently. Please write an e-mail to Jim Oakes detailing your disgust with the athletic department and the decision to keep JBIII. If nothing else, we can make him delete all the messages from his in box. I've just written him. His address is:

jimoakes@latech.edu

Let him know why you've given up on him and on any idea that Tech really wants to be a major University one day. After that, I can ask nothing more of you. Thanks.

Jonathan
    You are so naive.

While I respect your "heart", writing Oakes and Reneau won't change a thing. They'll just isolate themselves for the next 2 weeks and not come up for air. Then, the XMAS season will be upon us and they'll go home for a 2 or 3 week break. By the time they return to the office in January, everybody's anger will subside and they will feel vindicated.

They think they are so smart.

HD

Big Dog TXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the rough TXDAWG81's Avatar

Is it going to take an open in-your-face rebellion that includes face-to-face confrontation to get rid of Bicknell? If 40 or 50 of us showed up one day with our game faces on maybe someone would take us seriously.

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by TXDAWG81
    Is it going to take an open in-your-face rebellion that includes face-to-face confrontation to get rid of Bicknell? If 40 or 50 of us showed up one day with our game faces on maybe someone would take us seriously.
    Date and time???
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

Varsity Bulldog Omaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really nice Omaha Bulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TXDAWG81
    Let me know when and where and I will come from whereever I might be at the time. It is too important not to be there.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    You are so naive.

While I respect your "heart", writing Oakes and Reneau won't change a thing. They'll just isolate themselves for the next 2 weeks and not come up for air. Then, the XMAS season will be upon us and they'll go home for a 2 or 3 week break. By the time they return to the office in January, everybody's anger will subside and they will feel vindicated.

They think they are so smart.

HD
    Yeah, I think it's more of a closure thing for me. I know the small amount of $$$ I have isn't going to make any kind of difference and JO and DR know it too. Where are the big contributors? I figure they don't care much either. Anyway, I'm done with it. There's no need for me to raise my blood pressure over this, especially if no one in the administration is raising theirs.

Varsity Bulldog LBP is on the way down

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Yeah, I think it's more of a closure thing for me. I know the small amount of $$$ I have isn't going to make any kind of difference and JO and DR know it too. Where are the big contributors? I figure they don't care much either. Anyway, I'm done with it. There's no need for me to raise my blood pressure over this, especially if no one in the administration is raising theirs.
    I thought James Davison was a huge football fan. He can't possibly be happy with what is happening with our FB program. You figure he would call DR demanding him to fire JB3.

Quote Originally Posted by LBP
    I thought James Davison was a huge football fan. He can't possibly be happy with what is happening with our FB program. You figure he would call DR demanding him to fire JB3.
    I think that if Mr. Davison were to press the administration, they would have to comply. This is the guy that kept us D-1 elligible by buying remaining season ticks when the rules related to that (or so I've heard). Maybe we need to contact him so he can get some butts in a bear-trap.

Unfortuneately, I have heard that Davison is a big Bicknell and Hines supporter. If one of our biggest benefactors is not in favor of firing Bicknell, it appears that Reneau and Oakes aren't either.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omaha Bulldog
    Unfortuneately, I have heard that Davison is a big Bicknell and Hines supporter.
    WHY???

I only wish I knew. It baffles me why anyone would support our coaching staff. But, unfortuneately for all Tech fans, Reneau supports them too.

Varsity Bulldog jbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the ears

Sent mine - and CC'd Dan Reneau.

Like it's already been said, it won't do any good, but at least they know how I feel. I told him to save the postage, take me off the CHAMPS mailing list.

+ Reply to Thread