+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where's Dwayne from Minden?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Where's Dwayne from Minden?

Okay, our friend Dwayne from Minden appears to be suspiciously absent from the BB&B during Tech's busiest time of the year. I haven't seen a Dwayne post since Oakes announced he's retaining Bicknell. What gives?

Also where is Tech77?

Come out of hiding guys.

HD

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Where's Dwayne from Minden?

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    Okay, our friend Dwayne from Minden appears to be suspiciously absent from the BB&B during Tech's busiest time of the year. I haven't seen a Dwayne post since Oakes announced he's retaining Bicknell. What gives?

Also where is Tech77?

Come out of hiding guys.

HD
    Dwayne's absence from the board speaks pretty loudly in my opinion about the state of affairs at loly poly.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

He is in Minden.

Puppy cowboy is an unknown

Does it matter?

Big Dog TXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the rough TXDAWG81's Avatar

Dwayne's last post was 11-30-2004 @ 9:47AM over on the recruiting forum.

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...049#post244049

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

You'd have to ask Dwayne, but I suspect he has backed away from posting much about stuff like this, because certain people in the athletic department cast blame at him for us not getting into CUSA.

Ridiculous, I know.

---------

As for me, what is there to say? I am really depressed by our free fall. We need lot of things, and I see no will on the part of the powers that be to get them.

-- We need a football coach that will make us a winner and re-engergize Tech supporters.

-- We need a ton of improvements to the football stadium.

-- We need a real plan for selling tickets (for both football and basketball) and improving donations to the athletic department so that we can play a more realistic football schedule.

-- We need to get in Conference USA.

I am afraid our adminstration's reaction to all the needs above would be to just spread their hands, and say "no money."

I am very concerned that we are being doomed to an athletic future which is no better than ULM's. It hurts me to see ULM making more of an effort to control their future than we are doing.

Why haven't I been posting much about this? It is no fun to admit that my beloved university's athletic department is in this condition. It is less fun to admit that it appears we are doing nothing to try and remedy the situation. The posters on this board are concerned about this. Apparently, we are in the minority.

Varsity Bulldog Omaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really nice Omaha Bulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77
    As for me, what is there to say? I am really depressed by our free fall. We need lot of things, and I see no will on the part of the powers that be to get them.

-- We need a football coach that will make us a winner and re-engergize Tech supporters.

-- We need a ton of improvements to the football stadium.

-- We need a real plan for selling tickets (for both football and basketball) and improving donations to the athletic department so that we can play a more realistic football schedule.

-- We need to get in Conference USA.

I am afraid our adminstration's reaction to all the needs above would be to just spread their hands, and say "no money."

I am very concerned that we are being doomed to an athletic future which is no better than ULM's. It hurts me to see ULM making more of an effort to control their future than we are doing.

Why haven't I been posting much about this? It is no fun to admit that my beloved university's athletic department is in this condition. It is less fun to admit that it appears we are doing nothing to try and remedy the situation. The posters on this board are concerned about this. Apparently, we are in the minority.
    To get all of this, a good start would be to fire Bicknell and the money might start flowing again.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Why would people blame Dwayne for Tech not getting in CUSA?

Varsity Bulldog finndawg has turned a few heads around herefinndawg has turned a few heads around herefinndawg has turned a few heads around here

Also where is Tech77?

Come out of hiding guys.

HD
    I am sure he is disgusted and laying low from anything Tech for awhile, or his heart gave in when he heard Bick is back..

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Parisdog, because he posted on this board a few days before the announcement that his sources told him we were not getting in.

Somehow that was twisted into a reason why we did not get in. The other schools supposedly saw we did not expect to get in, so they did not bother supporting us.

To which I said then, and say now:

B.S.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Also where is Tech77?

Come out of hiding guys.

HD
    Been very busy HD -

Like I posted several weeks ago - I felt no matter what happened at Boise or Rice - my head told me that they were going to keep him around -

I'm just gald Coach Sim got his chairbacks and stadium ground improvements approved by Jim -

Atleast someone in the TECH athletic department is busting their hump to improve thier plight -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread