+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: football scoop--this for real

Varsity Bulldog jbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the ears

Re: football scoop--this for real

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    Has anyone had any response from Oakes Emails, etc.? Oakes is usually pretty good about sending a reply back no matter how stupid the response is. Just wondering if he has sent any of these stupid replies back to anyone.
    Not yet - but didn't really expect one.

and he shouldn't expect any more CHAMPS contributions from me either

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    Has anyone had any response from Oakes Emails, etc.? Oakes is usually pretty good about sending a reply back no matter how stupid the response is. Just wondering if he has sent any of these stupid replies back to anyone.
    My little brother recieved an answer to his e-mail that read, "I hope someday we'll be able to regain your support." I haven't recieved any reply to mine as of 5 minutes ago.

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    My little brother recieved an answer to his e-mail that read, "I hope someday we'll be able to regain your support." I haven't recieved any reply to mine as of 5 minutes ago.
    I received the same one.
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reddawg
    I received the same one.
    Good to know he's putting some hard thought into it and personallizing them.

Varsity Bulldog LBP is on the way down

You wouldn't think that JO would want to be known as the man that ruined Tech athletics.

Varsity Bulldog Omaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really niceOmaha Bulldog is just really nice Omaha Bulldog's Avatar

I sent my e-mail Tuesday afternoon about 4 and still no response.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin
    Good to know he's putting some hard thought into it and personallizing them.
    I give him credit at least for sending a response even if I don't like it (We've changed our minds and we're firing him is the only response I'd like). Dr. Reneau has never ever responded to a single email and I do not like that. I think Jim Oakes has to at least read the messages to send an appropriate response, since I'm assuming he must've had one or two that were supporting Bicknell last year (doubt it this year really).

Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    I give him credit at least for sending a response even if I don't like it (We've changed our minds and we're firing him is the only response I'd like). Dr. Reneau has never ever responded to a single email and I do not like that. I think Jim Oakes has to at least read the messages to send an appropriate response, since I'm assuming he must've had one or two that were supporting Bicknell last year (doubt it this year really).
    I guess you're right. Maybe the uniform responses mean that he's having to deal with a lot of letters. I always figured I was too lowely and poor to actually recieve any response from dear old uncle dan.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

You know, it is quite possible that Reneau is clueless about email and other technical stuff like that. Just because someone in his office has established an email addy, does not mean that sorry-excuse-for-a-prez knows how to use it.

Just a thought.

More likely, however, his secretary has been instructed to screen his email and only bring to his attention "important" messages. None of you rascals on this forum qualify as "important."

Varsity Bulldog DawginBR is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    You know, it is quite possible that Reneau is clueless about email and other technical stuff like that. Just because someone in his office has established an email addy, does not mean that sorry-excuse-for-a-prez knows how to use it.

Just a thought.

More likely, however, his secretary has been instructed to screen his email and only bring to his attention "important" messages. None of you rascals on this forum qualify as "important."
    AMAZING, but very true in many major businesses that I have encountered.

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    Read them???????

He probably just has his outlook program auto send that response to any email he gets. (I'm sure they're all negative right about now)

+ Reply to Thread