+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chairbacks are a Go!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Chairbacks are a Go!

Just talked with Wade. He got approval to put Phase 1 out for bids.

He ended up reducing the number of chairbacks on top of the dugouts, something he thought needed to be done for ample aisle space.

As of right now there is only one seat on top of dugout and 11 in the stadium still to be sold. There will be a toal of 268 chairbacks installed in Phase 1.

He also got the go-ahead for the brick and wrought iron fence in front of the stadium. And he is getting a total makeover on the sound system.

He plans for all three of these projects to be finished by the start of the season in February.

Some good news out of Tech athletics. You gotta love it!

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Re: Chairbacks are a Go!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77
    Just talked with Wade. He got approval to put Phase 1 out for bids.

He ended up reducing the number of chairbacks on top of the dugouts, something he thought needed to be done for ample aisle space.

As of right now there is only one seat on top of dugout and 11 in the stadium still to be sold. There will be a toal of 268 chairbacks installed in Phase 1.

He also got the go-ahead for the brick and wrought iron fence in front of the stadium. And he is getting a total makeover on the sound system.

He plans for all three of these projects to be finished by the start of the season in February.

Some good news out of Tech athletics. You gotta love it!
    Awesome, he deserves it for all of his hard work
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

That is great news!

Martie used to have a kicking sound system up there back in the day but I heard it got looted by Al-Queda after he left so it will be nice to jam again this year in between innings.

WAY TO GO WADE!

Only 12 seats left and I heard, I could be wrong but last week he had not hit up any businesses or banks, etc. Is that right? Save those for next year I guess?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Good, I have the list. There are a few businesses, but not many.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Finally, something goes right for our athletics....

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Well I am a college and minor league baseball fan so I guess I can look forward to springs instead of falls.

+ Reply to Thread