+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HELP JIM PACK!

Varsity Bulldog finndawg has turned a few heads around herefinndawg has turned a few heads around herefinndawg has turned a few heads around here

HELP JIM PACK!

For this I swear, I will post this posting everyday till eternity, my death, the firing of JBIII, or the firing and right now the most preferred out of all the choices, JIM OAKES...

Champ BIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really nice

Re: HELP JIM PACK!

To spark change it takes REVOLT, it takes SPEAKING OUT, it takes crossing the line some time but even in Ruston, the program is going to have to reach ALL TIME LOWS, like NLU for there to be any CHANGE!

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by BIG DOG28
    To spark change it takes REVOLT, it takes SPEAKING OUT, it takes crossing the line some time but even in Ruston, the program is going to have to reach ALL TIME LOWS, like NLU for there to be any CHANGE!
    So what do we do?? Revolt or sit back and wait to be the next nlu??
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reddawg
    So what do we do?? Revolt or sit back and wait to be the next nlu??
    I wish we were NLU right now. They are whipping our asses right now in recruiting plus they have a plan and a good AD & president ready to turn North LA back into INDIAN country.

I guess I do hold a degree from there

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Hell no, I don't want to help him pack. However, I will chip in to pay for the movers!

Varsity Bulldog DawginBR is an unknown

Screw him...let him pay for his own damn move!

+ Reply to Thread