+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Illinois

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Illinois

Ahhh yes... You are correct.

We made two errors at the end of regulation then. One was shooting too early and the other was not calling that time out right after the shot.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

There is no such thing as shooting "too early" when you are shooting less than 25% from the floor -

You take the shot when it is there -

If they play "defense" on the last possession and the shot still goes in thats one thing - but they gave them a "free" pass to a good luck and paid the piper for it -

It harkened back memories of the LAMAR defense Woolridge's team played in 95 in a game that went 2 or 3 OTs before the Dawgs finally lost - on TWO instances they did the same thing - the first time it allowed the Cards to send the game to OT - the next time it got them beat -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Big Dog b_hoss_mac is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    My biggest question is why wasn't Ray-Boyd and Shan Moore on the floor at the same time the entire last 10 minutes of regulation and then in OT - these two are your scorers and Crain was a liability on the floor after she re-injured the ankle -
    Dwayne,

I've raised the same questions about A-Ray and Shan being on the floor at the same time. I'm not the coach, but I'd sure be looking into starting Shan at the 2 with A-Ray at the 3 and bringing Barkus off the bench for a spark.

However, the answer I was given was A-Ray and Shan on the floor at the same time, while adding scoring, hurts ballhandling and defense.

I guess I just see things differently than our coach. I'd much rather split time with those 4 guards evenly (until Erica comes back) than basically play Barkus and Crain 40 minutes and A-Ray and Shan splitting time at the 3. But that's just my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread