+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shameless Promotion

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Re: Shameless Promotion

I agree DONW.

Promote on!!!

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

baddawg should donate the furniture and pool tables whenever we get a player's lounge. What are the chances of that ever happening??

Big Dog macp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nice macp38's Avatar

This brings up a good discussion that is probably for some other place. But, I too, would like to do business with those on this board if I knew what kind of business they were in. So, could we have a place for that?

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by macp38
    This brings up a good discussion that is probably for some other place. But, I too, would like to do business with those on this board if I knew what kind of business they were in. So, could we have a place for that?
    Good idea
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see much difference in the post he made and what I have on my signature line. I do like the idea of having a section for business's that are run by Tech supporters.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I like it too. It would be nice for us to support other TECH fans if I'm buying already.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    I don't see much difference in the post he made and what I have on my signature line. I do like the idea of having a section for business's that are run by Tech supporters.
    I'm not offended in the least at your signature line. I certainly had a promo for my favorite Presidential candidate in my sig line throughout (and maybe even before) the recent political season. My point is that we see your info along at the bottom of a post that is contributing to the information of the area it is posted in.

I actually wouldn't have a problem in the world with having a forum area where we could all tell what we do or promote our companies or businesses. My problem that it was posted in every single forum w/ nothing other than go buy stuff here. I wouldn't have even objected - and would have appreciated - a message such as "I'm starting a new business and I could really use my Tech friends help" or the like. All of us that don't work for the government should be promoting our companies, services, etc. And, certainly even government employees do a service by informing the rest of us what they do (unless its a tell you have to kill you kinda thing - in which case I don't want to know!). A designated area would be perfect for that, and I'd certainly check it regularly.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawginBR
    ONCE is once...

Same thing in every forum is

SPAM

Now we return you to FOOTBALL.
    Hey, the guy labeled his thread as "Shameless Promotion."
    So like a cyberbrain you opened it up and wanted to know who was promoting what. You were disappointed, so you called it "spam" when you found out he was looking for the right spot to sell his wares.
    "Shameless Promotion" is slang for "I got something to sell, but I don't have the nerve to do the ask in the proper way."
    So, yes, lighten up, (and buy more of my photos!).
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix
    Hey, the guy labeled his thread as "Shameless Promotion."
    So like a cyberbrain you opened it up and wanted to know who was promoting what. You were disappointed, so you called it "spam" when you found out he was looking for the right spot to sell his wares.
    "Shameless Promotion" is slang for "I got something to sell, but I don't have the nerve to do the ask in the proper way."
    So, yes, lighten up, (and buy more of my photos!).
    tm
    If I'm in a football forum I start out with the assumption that it is football related. I was wrong in this case about that. I was hoping Tech would start doing some shameless promotion of their athletic programs and home football games. I'm hoping they start some of it soon - well, right after they get a new coaching staff. The wait continues.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Great idea! There could actually be a fair amount of power for BB&B in that idea. This plan could draw more than just current BB&B members and their business. Other companies that would advertise on BB&B would obviously want and have a vested interest, so to speak, in supporting TECH and possibly the projects and ideas proposed on BB&B. These same companies might read and help push some of the ideas posted here. More companies (Ruston/Monroe/Shreveport areas for example) might start lining up, due to word of mouth and results, in order post corporate info/websites if they thought extra dollars could be made on BB&B. We might PO a few as we go but I really like the idea. A little corporate support with promoting some of BB&B's projects and ideas would be awesome! Backing like this could go a long way in making our ADM stand up and take notice concerning BB&B and our ideas/projects, desires and love for TECH.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    Great idea! There could actually be a fair amount of power for BB&B in that idea. This plan could draw more than just current BB&B members and their business. Other companies that would advertise on BB&B would obviously want and have a vested interest, so to speak, in supporting TECH and possibly the projects and ideas proposed on BB&B. These same companies might read and help push some of the ideas posted here. More companies (Ruston/Monroe/Shreveport areas for example) might start lining up, due to word of mouth and results, in order post corporate info/websites if they thought extra dollars could be made on BB&B. We might PO a few as we go but I really like the idea. A little corporate support with promoting some of BB&B's projects and ideas would be awesome! Backing like this could go a long way in making our ADM stand up and take notice concerning BB&B and our ideas/projects, desires and love for TECH.
    Great idea, Ray!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    Great idea, Ray!
    Thanks. Just adding to macp38's thoughts. Maybe this could be added to the Alumni Association vs. Champs thread as one of the ways to fund an Association of some sorts. Who knows?

+ Reply to Thread