+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McCown playing

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Re: McCown playing

I give Luke a lot of credit, he only threw two, count them TWO, INTs against the Pats. That's something I wasn't expecting. He went from the freezer to the frying pan for sure, but he didn't look that bad. He still looked better than Garcia.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

He played a great first game against possibly the best team in the NFL for a second year in a row. WAY TO GO LUKE!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loudbark
    With the exception that he will be running for his life (a very BIG exception I know!), this is really a great opportunity for Luke. He gets to get his feet wet in the NFL playing in a regular game and with first teamers (mostly AGAINST legit first teamers, but a few decent ones start for the Browns also). He gets to do this without any great expectations placed on him. The season is already lost for the Browns, so Luke acan afford to make the usual "rookie" mistakes (which any rookie will make) with a minimum of fuss. If he can stay healthy and perform in a capable and workmanlike manner (and he did yesterday), he will help to ensure himself a paycheck in this league for some time to come, given this opportunity.

Anyone know the latest on how long is Holcomb and/or Garicia are out? (I read it - I just forgot).

Good job Luke!
    It doesnt look good. I think Garcia should be back soon. Hopefully he will stay out a little longer.

+ Reply to Thread