+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Techster Start

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Techster Start

Even though we have dropped two games in the early part of the season, I still believe that the Techsters will become a good team by Tournament time. Ty Moore has played very well so far. She will only get better. When we signed her out of high school Barmore stated that all of her best basketball was ahead of her. The increased playing time is helping her. She has been the most consistent player in the post.

We must get something out of this year's recruiting class (DeCiman, Christmas, Combs, Lawson). With Lawson a possible redshirt, the other three will have to contribute to the this team in order for us to be successful this year.

If Erica Taylor returns to the team, the Coaching staff might want to consider going with a lineup of Combs, Kursh, Taylor, S. Moore, Crain. Shan Moore in the starting lineup with Erica Taylor would help us defensively and also help on the boards. I believe that Barkus would serve the team better by coming off the bench and providing offense and energy.

Finally, the coaching staff simply has to focus on getting some talent in the post. We dont want to give the Women's Basketball World what they have been waiting on, a reason to write off Louisiana Tech.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Re: Techster Start

ACS - we might have to win the WAC tournament to get into the NCAA.

Winning the WAC tournament will be tough, tough, tough.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Techster Start

I agree, ACS. I can't wait to see this team bust out and start dominating. I know that they have it in them. There are upsets everywhere. We are not used to that.

+ Reply to Thread