+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scobee Looks goods, misses from 60

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Scobee Looks goods, misses from 60

Scobee got high praise from the NFL announcers for ALMOST hitting from 60 yards. His kick missed by a yard or less to the right from 60 yards! Too much to ask! But Bick knows he can hit it! Or whoever coaches his loser team!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Scobee Looks goods, misses from 60

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    Scobee got high praise from the NFL announcers for ALMOST hitting from 60 yards. His kick missed by a yard or less to the right from 60 yards! Too much to ask! But Bick knows he can hit it! Or whoever coaches his loser team!
    I knew he had the leg...Oh well. He'll make some highlight reels. I don't really know much about the kicking game in the NFL, but I'd find it hard to believe that there are many guys that can kick a ball that far. Hopefully, that spells some job security...it's rough for kickers at that level. I think Scobee's got it in him to play for a good long time...I hope so anyway.

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

He also missed a chip shot in the first half. I felt for him. He was right all night.

Troy had a pretty good game though.

That was the best football game I've seen in a while. Both very disciplined teams with great coaches scheming against one another. I'm a Saints and Tech fan so it's been a while since I've watched a disciplined, well-coached team play. It's kinda neat. We should try it. :icon_wink

Bulldog Wade is an unknown

also, Curtis Randal had his named mentioned on special teams on Monday night by Micheals. Does anyone know how Simon is doing? I haven't heard much. Great job by Luke on Sunday.

Wade

+ Reply to Thread