+ Reply to Thread

Thread: End of season... I miss it already

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

End of season... I miss it already

It's really just starting to hit me. The footall season is over. :bigcry:

And I just wanna say thanks to everyone who made this season one of my best.

The tailgating this year was amazing. Despite the season falling within the long-distance running season, I still gained weight. I've never seen such crowds there at noon for a 6 pm game. I think this is largely attributed to the alumni association and the corporate support here in Ruston. Thanks guys.

I saw the best Tech game I've ever seen. Never before have I been as riled up as I was at the Fresno State game. And never before have a partied so hard over a football game afterwards. It will always be a great memory for my last season while living here in Ruston.

I took two GREAT trips on away game weekends. Tennessee was awesome. To see so many people and the general obsessiveness around that program... The whole state is orange on game day. And SMU's stadium was just plain inspirational. However, if I hear either a) Rocky Top or b) She'll be comin' round the Mountain again, I'm gonna puke.

So not to rant for too long, the record could have been better, but I had a great one and can't wait until next year's.

duckbillplatty

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: End of season... I miss it already

tailgating was awsome for me and my crew. we cooked up some good food and had a blast a couple hours before the game. I'm happy seeing more ppl are doing that. I love the smell of bbq in the air around JAS

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty
    I've never seen such crowds there at noon for a 6 pm game. I think this is largely attributed to the alumni association and the corporate support here in Ruston. Thanks guys.
    Let's not forget the students...there were more students tailgating this year. It was the best student support I've seen here at Tech in the five seasons that I've been coming to all the games. Even if the adm/coach/OC disappointed me, I was always proud of the students and the rest of the east side.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Ditto! Very proud of the students this year. Please don't let this down time in Tech Athletics deter you from coming to games. After you get out of college, you will regret not going!

+ Reply to Thread