+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pro Appreciation Day

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Pro Appreciation Day

Has there ever been a football game where we recognized all of the Tech FB players who went on to play in the pros? Seems like a neat idea to try to get them all them at some game and recognize them at halftime. Preferrably the same day we bring in a lot of recruits. Of course some could not make it due to other obligations, but it would be nice to try. Just a thought.

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Pro Appreciation Day

Sounds like a great idea. Of course, the key would be getting some promotion, something we don't seem to be very good at.

Bulldog bigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around herebigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around herebigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around here bigjimfolsom's Avatar

Very nice idea.

One major problem with that would be how to get them out of their season? We have many professionals that are currently on active rosters. Also what would be the criteria for being honored? If you played in a game or made the active roster? I think it could work, would be hard to coordinate though. If anyone has questions feel free to PM me and ask. I miss seeing the Dawgs play, but you have to go where the job is offered.
    Just curious thats all,

Jason Martin
    University of Nevada

Varsity Bulldog VegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the ears

Hey Jason and fellow Nevadan, we definitely need to get together for a big tailgater in Reno next year. There are a few alumni here in Vegas that will definitly make the trip up north.

Ricky McMillon

Bulldog bigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around herebigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around herebigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around here bigjimfolsom's Avatar

COme on up Vegas, I still cheer for Tech except when it is against Nevada!! The girls are here Jan. 6, the guys in February sometime. Just let me know when

Jason
    Class of 2004

+ Reply to Thread