+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hale hall, and dorms

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Hale hall, and dorms

I was wondering if anyone knew the current status of Hale Hall? Is it fully functional?

Also, what are the current timelines for the dorms at Tech. Specifically, when will the south side of the new university apartments be operational, and what buildings after Caruthers will be retired/demolished?

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Hale hall, and dorms

Hale is fully operational, and about half of the dorms are open. The set of dorms closest to the baseball field are still being worked on.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Wink Re: Hale hall, and dorms

"As you can see, my young apprentice, you internet geeks have failed. Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational Harvard of the South!"

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Re: Hale hall, and dorms

We are already the "Harvard of the South", I mean harvard doesn't go to bowls either. His mission is accomplished. Harvard does it on purpose though!

I don't know if we would need camoflauge to blow up the Ivory tower, but I am sure there is plenty in Ruston if we wanna give it a try. We also don't have any speeder bikes, but looking at DR I don't think him getting away is a speed issue.

+ Reply to Thread