+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chris Hatcher's Valdosta State team....

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Chris Hatcher's Valdosta State team....

just beat undefeated Pittsburg State to win the D-II national champioship. Oaks, fire Bicknell now and call Hatcher and offer him 300,000/year to be our new coach. It will be the best investment Tech ever made. The announcers said that Valdosta had to get on buses eveyday and travel 2 miles down the road to their practice field which was also used as an intramural field. Hatcher has lost only 7 games in 5 years and been in the championship twice in the last 3 years and won the championship this year.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Chris Hatcher's Valdosta State team....

I enjoyed that game. It was a fun one to watch. Congrats to Valdosta State! Pitt State set an NCAA scoring record this year averaging 58 pts a game. That broke the old record held by Harvard, which had been set in 1895. Wow! But Pitt State could get only 31 against Hatcher's defense.

I heard, during the telecast, that Hatcher was an assistant at Central Fla during the Culpepper years. So, he has some D-I experience.

I say hire him now...before someone else does.

BTW, how'd you like that fake punt with 4 mins to go? Talk about a gutsy call. But, as the announcers said, Hatcher plays 'em to win!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Chris Hatcher's Valdosta State team....

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    I enjoyed that game. It was a fun one to watch. Congrats to Valdosta State! Pitt State set an NCAA scoring record this year averaging 58 pts a game. That broke the old record held by Harvard, which had been set in 1895. Wow! But Pitt State could get only 31 against Hatcher's defense.

I heard, during the telecast, that Hatcher was an assistant at Central Fla during the Culpepper years. So, he has some D-I experience.

I say hire him now...before someone else does.

BTW, how'd you like that fake punt with 4 mins to go? Talk about a gutsy call. But, as the announcers said, Hatcher plays 'em to win!
    That fake punt was great. Can you imagine Bick calling a play like that. Big Mick used to call that play with Roland Harper getting the ball. I have a feeling if we don't get Hatcher this year he won't be available next year. Rumor has him going to Florida State as OC and then taking over when Bowden retires.

+ Reply to Thread