+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We are a BAD team

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: We are a BAD team

Don't worry about it, CHAMP. I've noted LBP's posts for some time now, he's hardly ever factual. He's said some crazy stuff.

Varsity Bulldog LBP is on the way down

Quote Originally Posted by CHAMP9901
    First of all I know first hand what Jim, Keith, and Bo wanted first hand because I was there! Dont ever question what I know about mens basketball. Keith has not done a great job recruiting, I will give you that, but bringing in Baker was not unethical or illegal. For your information, I know Charles was their Juco coach. I know exactly how it went down, & why Bo was let go. Keith had nothing to do with that. Bo's Signings were Carlos Besningrolen, Cornelius Paul, Jaque Collins, just to name a few that he brought to the program that had nothing to do with JIm or Keith and of coarse did not pan out. I like Bo and always have, but this crap about Jim made him recruit this player or that is dead wrong. Jim used to gripe at Bo for not bringing in good players! This happened more than once. In recruiting meetings all the coaches would talk about guys that they liked and wanted to recruit, Bo was constantly talking about recruiting JUco kids that were marginal at best. Get your story straight, I am right abiut this one!
    That is not the way it was from what i understand. What about Woo recruiting he is the HC, not Bo, Bo should have not been made the scapegoat for KR and Woo, because Bo wanted to recruit HS guys. Why would a former Oklahoma PG want JCs where at OU they actually know how to play bball. Recruiting JCs is for losers like Woo, KR, and JB3.

Varsity Bulldog LBP is on the way down

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog
    Don't worry about it, CHAMP. I've noted LBP's posts for some time now, he's hardly ever factual. He's said some crazy stuff.
    If you can name one unfactual post that I have made, I would be very interested. Also, I think Charles Baker is a very good coach, he deserved that assistant coaching job, but it is very sad that the only way that Woo or KR could bring in talent is by hiring someone's HS or JC coach or relative. By any person's standards that is unethical recruiting.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LBP
    If you can name one unfactual post that I have made, I would be very interested. Also, I think Charles Baker is a very good coach, he deserved that assistant coaching job, but it is very sad that the only way that Woo or KR could bring in talent is by hiring someone's HS or JC coach or relative. By any person's standards that is unethical recruiting.
    You obviously have sour grapes with some people at Tech and it colors just about everything you post. (Go back and look at your comment history.) I say you aren't factual because you constantly give us opinions and conspiracy theories. You even once accused me of being a Richard puppet. That's not only fictional, its ludicrous!

Varsity Bulldog CHAMP9901 is an unknown

Basketball Re: We are a BAD team

Quote Originally Posted by LBP
    LBP, this is the last time I will respond to this post of yours. This post that I am replying to is unfactual. Unless your source is either Keith, Jim, Bo, Leroy, Charles, or Myself, then they are wrong on this one. Sorry! You can have a source, but I am giving you the real deal on this situation! If you want the scoop on basketball, just ask. If you think that we made any unethical or illegal recruiting mistakes when Charles brought Craig, Pete, Ira or Marco, you are wrong. I will be glad to send you one of my NCAA rulebooks that I got yearly, and there are several sections and bylaws on recruiting and coaches with prospects. You will find nothing in any law, rule, bylaw, or addition that says that you can not hire a coach that has prospects. It happens all the time, all over the country. I love Bo, and I think he will do great at UMKC with his team! However, you got the real scoop on this!

+ Reply to Thread