+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Having problems posting

Puppy txdawg06 is an unknown

Having problems posting

I registered my freshman year on LatechBBB. I talked a good bit in the recruiting section last year and stopped using BBB around march due to school workload. During the summer I worked alot, and in August when I came back to start reading and posting on the board my user name and password wouldnt work. Well I re-registered, by doing this I lost all my recruiting forum access and now for some reason it won't let me post in the football section. Coincidently the board had changed formats since March,I dont know if this had anything to do with it. I am really frustrated with this and I was wondering if someone could help me with it.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Re: Having problems posting

You're good to go now. But you may want to check your e-mail address. You were shown as a user awaiting verification. Also, your old moniker is here. You probably just need to reset the password.

PM me if you have any problems.

TDF (Chris)

Puppy txdawg06 is an unknown

Re: Having problems posting

Thanks, everything is working now.

Kyle

+ Reply to Thread