+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BRIGHT SPOT FOR TECH- BASEBALL!

Champ bulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldogfan1 is a glorious beacon of light bulldogfan1's Avatar

BRIGHT SPOT FOR TECH- BASEBALL!

EVERYONE REALLY NEEDS TO SUPPORT OUR BASEBALL TEAM. IF YOU WANT TO PULL FOR TECH, BUT DO NOT KNOW HOW WITH THE MAJORITY OF OUR TEAMS IN THE DUMPS, I CHALLENGE YOU TO GIVE COACH SIMONEAUX A CALL.

HE WILL MAKE YOU PROUD TO BE A BULLDOG AGAIN!

GUYS, I HAVE NEVER REALLY BEEN A BASEBALL FAN, BUT I AM NOW! I AM MORE EXCITED ABOUT THIS BASEBALL PROGRAM, THAN FOOTBALL, OR EITHER OF THE BASKETBALL PROGRAMS.

MOSTLY, BECAUSE OF THE ATTITIUDE AND EXCITEMENT. FOR EXAMPLE, GO TO THE FIELD HOUSE OUR THE TAC, THEN WALK OVER TO THE BASEBALL FIELD, IT IS LIKE BEING AT A DIFFERENT UNIVERISTY, THERE ARE THINGS GOING ON, PEOPLE OUT AND ABOUT, SMILES ON FACES. IT IS GREAT!

CALL COACH SIMONEAUX, HE WILL TALK TO YOU. UNLIKE OUR FOOTBALL OR BASKETBALL COACHES.

THIS COACH CARES!

BULLDOG BASEBALL, GOTTA LOVE IT!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: BRIGHT SPOT FOR TECH- BASEBALL!

Sorry you've missed being a baseball fan. You've missed alot . . . and it went way before Coach Simoneaux. I go all the way back to Pat Patterson.
    Tech baseball. . . it's always been there.
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

bulldogfan1, A lot of us are very pleased we have Coach Simoneaux, and we are fully behind his efforts to restore pride and winning to the baseball program.

One thing, though, when you post in all caps it makes it hard to read.

I never have understood why radio announcers typed their copy in all caps. TECHAJUN, do they still do that?

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77
    bulldogfan1, A lot of us are very pleased we have Coach Simoneaux, and we are fully behind his efforts to restore pride and winning to the baseball program.

One thing, though, when you post in all caps it makes it hard to read.

I never have understood why radio announcers typed their copy in all caps. TECHAJUN, do they still do that?
    YES THEY DO...sorry..I had a heck of a time when I started emailing -- people would write back--"stop yelling at me"---what the hey? I didn't understand...that's the way we always typed copy--and by the way we also don't use grammatical puncuation marks or whatever they're called you know commas and periods --totally useless....of course I write for my delivery on the commercial and I know what I'm trying to convey...anyway I also think it was easier to read back in the day when smoke could cloud the vision in the control rooms of way back when.............................................

+ Reply to Thread