+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What the hell did I do.

Champ baddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to behold baddawg's Avatar

What the hell did I do.

I was noticing some icons on one of my post. I curiously put my cursor on the red mark by my login name and a little note popped up that said "baddawg is not thought very highly of around here". I'm just wondering what I did to deserve that.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: What the hell did I do.

Quote Originally Posted by baddawg
    I was noticing some icons on one of my post. I curiously put my cursor on the red mark by my login name and a little note popped up that said "baddawg is not thought very highly of around here". I'm just wondering what I did to deserve that.
    Some people are very thin-skinned around here. I got 3 red dots against me for making a smart-a$$ remark to someone who's posts I actually respect the other day. I was pretty much just goofin around and bam 3 people hit me. Sarcasm, and smart ass comments that are funny in person don't go over very well on a message board.

Oh and if you are a Democrat you automatically start with a red-dot. You just have to find a way to pull yourself out of the hole.....LOL!

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

That's alright... I've been on this board since we were on the Delphi site when I was in the Army stationed in Germany, and I met several people on here at the LSU game last year. I also know many posters on this board, all of whom know that I am a true Tech fan. All that being said, my dot is grey(? - I'm colorblind)) and my icon reads "mildawg is an unknown." That's nice...

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13

Oh and if you are a Democrat you automatically start with a red-dot. You just have to find a way to pull yourself out of the hole.....LOL!
    It was up to me, you would be cained, then banned for life!
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13
    I didnt get rid of my red dot til after the election... coincidence? Just another example of the conservative media trying to supress the voice of the people!!!

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baddawg
    Don't worry about it. I got negative points for the following post:

I was there a few weeks ago. But, I have started wearing Tech cloths again and looking for anything done right instead of focusing on the bad things. It may not have made Tech better, but it has made me feel better. I am excited about the game Saturday. I bought ten season tickets.

I got negative points for trying to think positive.

Then, later, I posted, "Bite me" on a post, expecting to get negative points, and I got nothing.

Right now, the best way to get points is to post something negative about Oakes, Bicknell and Reneau. So, if you want to get rid of the red square, now you know how.

P.S. I went back and looked at your previous posts. I didn't see anything that would make you deserve negative points. Would you like for me to give you some positive points?

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

You can click on usercp and see where you got bad rep. I would guess you got most of your red from Advertising your website.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    You can click on usercp and see where you got bad rep. I would guess you got most of your red from Advertising your website.
    I wondered that as well.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

The green dots are just ego boosters amongst a small few -

If you want a red dot - say something negative about the Techsters or bash Jim Oakes amongst certain people -

But yes - if you pushed your website outside of your signature you probably got hammered -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    The green dots are just ego boosters amongst a small few -

If you want a red dot - say something negative about the Techsters or bash Jim Oakes amongst certain people -

But yes - if you pushed your website outside of your signature you probably got hammered -
    LOL.......

I'm surprised I haven't been allotted the entire supply of red dots.

I just reviewed my points. I found out that I get negative points if I post that this is a Tech board, and don't like LSU threads. To that I say, bring on the red.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

Damn the lsu hacks! This will be fun to watch.

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2
    I didnt get rid of my red dot til after the election... coincidence? Just another example of the conservative media trying to supress the voice of the people!!!
    Conservative media - Now that is funny.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

I got you beat Sooner. I picked up some negative rep for wishing Kat a Merry Christmas.

What the hey?!

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Hey Champ, It was probably some liberal democrat giving you negative for using the word Christmas! You know the PC term is Happy Holidays. Don't offend anyone now by mentioning a word with Christ in it! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

+ Reply to Thread