+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What the hell did I do.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: What the hell did I do.

If this won't get me as many green squares as Hog, then I don't know what will:

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Got my green coming!!!

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by yobrefstank
    ....The Ivory Tower Gang ...
    Why didn't I ever notice the Ivory Tower thing before?

Big Dog Rickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really niceRickeydad is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg

Perhaps you should enhance your avatar with a picture like this.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Put some good looking fellows up there, and I'll be glad to go ahead and give you some high marks. Be sure its not some good looking liberal of course though!

Champ baddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to behold baddawg's Avatar

What I don't understand is why I would get a bad rep for asking fellow Tech fans and graduates to support my business. I know that given the opportunity I would rather do business with someone that gives to Tech athletics than somebody I don't know. A lot of people on this board I think would be unhappy if we were having success in our athletic department because then they would have nothing to BITCH about. That kind of attitude is why we are in the shape we are in now. Some people just sit back and whine and complain like spoiled little children and do nothing to make things better.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baddawg
    What I don't understand is why I would get a bad rep for asking fellow Tech fans and graduates to support my business. I know that given the opportunity I would rather do business with someone that gives to Tech athletics than somebody I don't know. A lot of people on this board I think would be unhappy if we were having success in our athletic department because then they would have nothing to BITCH about. That kind of attitude is why we are in the shape we are in now. Some people just sit back and whine and complain like spoiled little children and do nothing to make things better.
    While that is partly true , I think the vast majority of this board are fans that have tried in many different ways to support the school through a variety of methods. I know that there are a large amount of fans on the board now that are so frustrated with the complacency on the part of our admin. that they arent giving money/time like they used to. The admin. could cure this problem easily by stating a goal and dollar amount needed to obtain that goal. The problem is the admin. just says "we need money....give....." If they would say we need x amount of dollars for a jumbotron and we think that would fit into our athletics master plan in this way everyone would be more likely to give. I just want to know where my money is going. This is why you see our baseball coach having more fundraising success than the ohter sports. If I give money to him I knw exactly where it is going and can see the progress with my own eyes or through others reports. But many of us are asked to give money to a ship off course and to a captain that doesnt want to right the ship/or is too ignorant to see it is off course. ...thats a tough sell. Anyways I'm done ranting I just think you are wrong on your assesment of the members of this board.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baddawg
    . . . A lot of people on this board I think would be unhappy if we were having success in our athletic department because then they would have nothing to BITCH about. That kind of attitude is why we are in the shape we are in now. Some people just sit back and whine and complain like spoiled little children and do nothing to make things better.
    I use to be just like you baddawg. Give it time and you will join the bitch & whine crowd, you just haven’t had your spirit broken yet by the administration. It will happen . . . resistance is futile. Dwayne must be into sadism & masochism for as long as he has dealt with this stuff.

Varsity Bulldog VegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the ears

C'mon Football season...I can't believe I'm reading a thread about fricking DOTS! This dot clicking mess sounds like a ULM thing y'all have got to stop.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VegasDawg
    C'mon Football season...I can't believe I'm reading a thread about fricking DOTS! This dot clicking mess sounds like a ULM thing y'all have got to stop.
    Just a little light hearted humor during the holiday season. I can think about football and funny things at the same time.

Big Dog TXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the rough TXDAWG81's Avatar

Weren't these the Clemson girls from 2 or 3 years ago?

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TXDAWG81
    What? You think they're senior citizens and droopy now? Perhaps we should just switch it some good looking Tech guys!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TXDAWG81
    I think they are NC St. girls.

..........I wish I was in Orange County.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Don't care where they're from.

Champ baddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to beholdbaddawg is a splendid one to behold baddawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13
    While that is partly true , I think the vast majority of this board are fans that have tried in many different ways to support the school through a variety of methods. I know that there are a large amount of fans on the board now that are so frustrated with the complacency on the part of our admin. that they arent giving money/time like they used to. The admin. could cure this problem easily by stating a goal and dollar amount needed to obtain that goal. The problem is the admin. just says "we need money....give....." If they would say we need x amount of dollars for a jumbotron and we think that would fit into our athletics master plan in this way everyone would be more likely to give. I just want to know where my money is going. This is why you see our baseball coach having more fundraising success than the ohter sports. If I give money to him I knw exactly where it is going and can see the progress with my own eyes or through others reports. But many of us are asked to give money to a ship off course and to a captain that doesnt want to right the ship/or is too ignorant to see it is off course. ...thats a tough sell. Anyways I'm done ranting I just think you are wrong on your assesment of the members of this board.
    I have been a Tech Fan since my first quarter in 90. I lived through Jerry Stovall. My spirit can not be broken. The problem here is that most people say they would give money or help in an effort to improve our facilities, it's all talk. At the end of the season last year I was so frustrated about what was going on I tried to do something about it. I contacted the president of the Longhorn foundation at the University of Texas which raises more money than any booster club in the country. She gave me several ideas for fundraising and offered her help in the future as far as suggesting ideas that had worked for them the best at raising money and organizing a booster club. I contacted Jim Oakes and ask him point blank what we needed to be on par with CUSA schools. I was told 1.5 million dollars a year for more up to date scoreboards for the basketball and football facilities (Jumbotron) and for coaches salaries. I then asked several people on this board and other Tech fans for their help. I also posted on this board for anyone interested in helping to send me their email. I was going to pay personally out of my pocket $2500 for the tax exempt certification for the booster club so that any contributions could be written off. I recieved about 10 emails from people who said they were interested. And when the people who said they would help were actually asked to help they were "too busy" or they just blew me off. What is even worse than that is that the same people who are always bitching and complaining about how the administration doesn't do anything or have a plan were actually telling me that I might want to hold off that the athletic department was working on a plan to raise money and I should check with them first. So I don't want to here about all these poor Tech fans who just cant take it any more. People around here to put up or SHUT UP.

+ Reply to Thread