+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PLEASE READ

Champ soccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nicesoccer_dawg9 is just really nice soccer_dawg9's Avatar

Re: PLEASE READ

Quote Originally Posted by Edward_Longshanks
    I like what Texas State has done with their flock of wannabees. Here is an example from a fansite:

http://www.bobcatsports.com/wannabees.php

When you are representing Louisiana Tech in a working environment, you shouldn't be wearing another university's shirt. That is just common sense. How long would an employee at a Honda dealership last if he or she were wearing Ford shirts?
    You hit the nail on the head. I'm tired of seeing LSU crap everywhere in Ruston. This is Bulldog country!

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Just a little contact information. Amazing what a little feedback from the buying public can accomplish.

Store Manager
    E-mail: Mr. Doug Smith

Tech Farm Salesroom: 318-257-3550

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barkman
    THE TOTAL SLAP IN THE FACE, GIRL AT THE DAIRY THAT RANG ME UP...WAS WEARING AN LSU SWEATSHIRT. I GOT ON HER BUTT. i APOLOGIZE FOR ARGUING WITH MOST OF YOU.
    In the future, please ask to speak with the store MANAGER, and tell the manager that wearing LSU garb at the Tech dairy is not an acceptable practice, and that --as a Tech alumni and financial CONTRIBUTOR to Tech-- you are offended by it.

HD

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Barkman, if you go to our Web site below and find the main Louisiana Tech page down low it has two or three different really old-fashioned Tech Bulldogs that at various times have served as official cartoon Tech dogs and they might suit your purposes. I may be able to provide larger art of those dogs if you choose one.

Also, the 2004 Pride Pin is far from sold out because I had to donate my tickets and watch on PPV several times this season and didn't get to attend games to sell them. They certainly are suitable gifts. Sorry I didn't think to promote that concept for Christmas. The pins make any garment a Tech garment.
    They are big enough for lapel, shirt, jacket or cap and I have even worn them as a tie pins when forced to wear a suit a few times in the past three years! They aren't too big or heavy for ties.
    The 02 and 03 pins cost a bit more because they are rare, but the 04 is still only $5, with $4 of every 5 pledged to Louisiana Tech athletics.

If you look on aubunique.com toward the middle page of the several-page photo album from the ULL 2004 game in Ruston, you may find a shot of the field over the back of the head of Champ 967 with all three years' pins on his cap!
    The photo is 0325 and I now wish I had gotten closer and focused directly on the cap. But it shows what a great fan the guy is, even if it isn't a great photo.
    Last edited by aubunique; 12-28-2004 at 12:39 AM.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I understand why the university is shutdown right now...so is every other university in the country and many businesses.

The girl would no longer work for me! She wants to wear LSU crap...let her happy ass find a job at LSU or working for one the local Ruston-based LSU losers. Carry a can of spray paint with you next time and touch up the shirt for her!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Dan, neither you nor I should post after midnight!

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    Dan, neither you nor I should post after midnight!
    I won't, if you won't!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

+ Reply to Thread