+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Dumb bells

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: New Dumb bells

All you have to have to meet fire code is 2 doors. I believe the weight room has that. I would really be surprised if the architect overlooked something that important and the fire marshall also overlooked it when the weight room was expanded and the windows were installed facing the field.

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    All you have to have to meet fire code is 2 doors. I believe the weight room has that. I would really be surprised if the architect overlooked something that important and the fire marshall also overlooked it when the weight room was expanded and the windows were installed facing the field.
    Don,
    I am not exactly sure what the problem with the code is. Coach Reinbold was the one who told us that they needed new weights because they were growing legs. We never really got the full "story" on why they couldn't lock the doors, but I think it was something about the weight room being a passage way in case of a fire. Again, don't quote me, that was two years ago.

As far the weights, thats very dissappointing. We raised over 2K for this same thing just two years ago.

Brennan
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy
    Remember, we had to raise money for turf shoes before the Boise game.
    I must have missed this...surely this is not true?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Reddawg
    Don,
    I am not exactly sure what the problem with the code is. Coach Reinbold was the one who told us that they needed new weights because they were growing legs. We never really got the full "story" on why they couldn't lock the doors, but I think it was something about the weight room being a passage way in case of a fire. Again, don't quote me, that was two years ago.

As far the weights, thats very dissappointing. We raised over 2K for this same thing just two years ago.

Brennan
    I can't believe that building is left unlocked at night. I remember donating $50 just a year ago for the weight room. Maybe Bicknell can be fired for letting the weights get away.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    I can't believe that building is left unlocked at night. I remember donating $50 just a year ago for the weight room. Maybe Bicknell can be fired for letting the weights get away.
    How can you blame jack ?? He's prob up in NewEngland on vacation (getting psyched-up for another successful season ) when the dumb bells sprout legs ??

Big Dog Tech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix
    A call to Karl can take care of the equipment. Isn't he the orginal donor?
    (And if taxes are a concern of yours . . . remember when you donate to this cause without going through Tech it is NOT tax deductible.
    tm
    Karl will not do anything as long as Jim Oakes is AD and Richard is Men's basketball coach. He doesn't like either of them. Richard because he cut his son and Oakes because he always ask for money.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

You know, after reading about all the problems that we have. I firmly believe the top brass at Tech doesn't give a rat's ass what happens with the football program. It's like we tie bailing wire around everything from shoes to dumb bells just to make ends meet. We are pathetic.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88
    You know, after reading about all the problems that we have. I firmly believe the top brass at Tech doesn't give a rat's ass what happens with the football program. It's like we tie bailing wire around everything from shoes to dumb bells just to make ends meet. We are pathetic.
    One again Tech88, you are right. How do we fix it?
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by nadB
    How can you blame jack ?? He's prob up in NewEngland on vacation (getting psyched-up for another successful season ) when the dumb bells sprout legs ??
    You have that backwards NadB. Didn't you mean to say, "The dumb bell sprouts legs and is probably up in New England on vacation (getting psyched-up for another successful season ) when this happens." :icon_wink

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech XXIX
    Karl will not do anything as long as Jim Oakes is AD and Richard is Men's basketball coach. He doesn't like either of them. Richard because he cut his son and Oakes because he always ask for money.
    I am curious - did he really cut Karl's son? What is the story on that? There have been many times that there was a bench flower that paid great dividends to Tech to sit there. Surely he could have found a place at the end of the bench.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    You have that backwards NadB. Didn't you mean to say, "The dumb bell sprouts legs and is probably up in New England on vacation (getting psyched-up for another successful season ) when this happens." :icon_wink
    Actually, TYLER, in my haste I left a word out of the original post. It should have been:

"How can you blame jack ?? He's prob up in NewEngland on vacation (getting psyched-up for another successful season ) when the other dumb bells sprout legs ?? :icon_wink :icon_wink

+ Reply to Thread