+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nice Scobee segment on ESPN

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Nice Scobee segment on ESPN

I caught the tail end of it, but ESPN/NFL Films did a nice segment on Josh Scobee of the Jax Jags at the 2:30 p.m. slot. Apparently went from his rookie days of "stage fright" to the 53-yard winner against Indianapolis.
    I'd like to see the whole deal. Nice inside stuff with coaches and players being wired for sound, etc. A solid effort from what I saw.
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Bulldog DAWGSWIN seems to have something between the earsDAWGSWIN seems to have something between the earsDAWGSWIN seems to have something between the earsDAWGSWIN seems to have something between the earsDAWGSWIN seems to have something between the earsDAWGSWIN seems to have something between the earsDAWGSWIN seems to have something between the ears DAWGSWIN's Avatar

Re: Nice Scobee segment on ESPN

I woke up on the couch watching that on Sunday night/Monday morning at about 2:30am. They seemed to go out of their way to not mention the school he came from. He did have a Techster shirt on when singing.

Varsity Bulldog VegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the earsVegasDawg seems to have something between the ears

Re: Nice Scobee segment on ESPN

Saw it a couple of times. He was wearing the Lady Techster shirt when he had to get up and sing too. It was a show about kickers. One segment was about the Rookie Scobee and his maturing from rookie kicker to being accepted by the team kicking the fwinning ield goal against Indy and another was on the dying breed of barefoot kickers and the other portion was on single bar helmets worn by kickers and some QB's

+ Reply to Thread