+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UTEP vs Colorado

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

UTEP vs Colorado

Houston Bowl
    Halftime

UTEP 21
    Colorado 13

Miners up, they look good, a lot of UTEP fans in Houston
    Good coverage about smaller conf, ESPN giving good marks about non BCS

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: UTEP vs Colorado

Dang straight! I think we are going to get a WAC sweep of the bowls this year.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

UTEP came close to taking a bit of the sting out of our loss to them. But the QB looked like a deer in headlights in the fourth quarter.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I really thought they were going to pull it off on that last drive. The QB just caved, though. Oh well......... Go FRESNO! (man, I hate saying that).

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

UTEP got outclassed in the 2nd half. It was simply a case of UTEP wearing down and CU's better athletes making more plays. I give tons of credit to Price and his staff, though. They did all they could with that bunch. If Price stays I think he can build UTEP into a consistent Top 25 team.

UTEP is in the VERY weak Western CUSA divison. With Price at the helm, UTEP should cakewalk through those patsies and win the west every year. With 1 or 2 OOC wins, UTEP will have 8 wins and a bowl trip in the bag.

That is, if Price stays.....

I think Price will stay for a couple of years and then get a better offer from a BCS school. He is just at UTEP to get his resume back in order. Of course, after he builds a program for a few years, UTEP will be able to recruit a good coach in his place. UTEP's move to CUSA is starting to make more sense. They can win that conference with regularity and, even if they come in second to Marshal or some other team one year, they will still go bowling. In the WAC, they had to get past Fresno, Hawaii, Boise, and even us one year.

Maybe they will make a name for themselves like TCU did and then get that MWC invite.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I think, based on the stir nationally, that Price has already gotten back in good graces. Ya know, Syracuse has an opening now.....

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

for the life of me I can not understand why, with no time outs and the game on the line, you would keep your QB under center. No way they were going to run and they lowered their chances of getting a completed pass.

+ Reply to Thread