+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Les Miles

Varsity Bulldog Edward_Longshanks is an unknown
    Little Rock, Arkansas (which will soon be part of the Kingdom)

Re: Les Miles

The point about promoting the program off-the-field as you develop it on-the-field can't be emphasized enough.

Look at South Carolina. Several coaches have failed to win consistently there. But what ties the likes of Gause, Dietzel, Carlen, and Morrison together was their total dedication to building the fanbase at USC. Because of their efforts, USC has a core support that will fill the stadium even when the prospects of the trophy case filling up didn't look all that good.

Even if Bicknell were to end up his contract on a high note, he still would remain a poor promoter of Louisiana Tech football. That alone would be more than enough to merit his ouster at a time when we are looking to garner a place in CUSA. At the very time we need a head coach to be out and about talking to alumni, fans, and interested parties banging the drum for Tech, we are saddled with a coach who doesn't believe he has to make such efforts frequently.

At a time and place where vision and the charismatic ability to translate that vision to supporters and friends are most needed, we are saddled with a coach whose foremost long-range plan is finding the best discount to Logan International Airport.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Jack Bicknell does not want to be at Tech. He has made that perfectly clear. And he refuses to hold himself accountable for anything. And he has a loser mentality. And he fails to motivate or properly prepare his team for games on a consistent basis. Hell, the most important game of his coaching life was the bowl game and he did nothing. He should have been fired a long time ago.

T-Won must be related to Bicknell.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    Hell, the most important game of his coaching life was the bowl game and he did nothing. .
    Wrong! The Tulsa game this year was the most important. And one of the most important events of his entire life.

Please, just hire someone who cares....

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    Jack Bicknell does not want to be at Tech. He has made that perfectly clear. And he refuses to hold himself accountable for anything. And he has a loser mentality. And he fails to motivate or properly prepare his team for games on a consistent basis. Hell, the most important game of his coaching life was the bowl game and he did nothing. He should have been fired a long time ago.

T-Won must be related to Bicknell.
    I agree

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

I think this is a great fit, LSU is a classless program, Les Miles is a classless coach. They have several players at OSU who should be in jail. Miles continues to recruit players like Prentiss Elliott(who actually got arrested at a HS basketball game against my memorial chargers) who are basically thugs. As a devout hater of LSU, i love this hiring

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

From a source that is unimpeachable, RC Slocum HAD the job at LSU until their board of supervisors (or whatever the hell they call it) waded in and announced that the new HC must have NFL experience! Miles had not even been spoken to up to that point!

Miles will drag LSU right back to DiNardo depths...they will suck like a Hoover! He is a sorry excuse for a coach and an even sorrier excuse for a human being...he'll make Hallman look like a choirboy!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

There hasn't been any bad news out of Stillwater, that I've heard, that paints Miles as some monster!

Someone, please, enlighten me. Has Okie State players been gang raping coeds and getting away with it? Are they all dope dealers? International jewel thieves? What?

Champ TulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to beholdTulsaPup is a splendid one to behold TulsaPup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    There hasn't been any bad news out of Stillwater, that I've heard, that paints Miles as some monster!

Someone, please, enlighten me. Has Okie State players been gang raping coeds and getting away with it? Are they all dope dealers? International jewel thieves? What?
    OSU freshman Prentiss Elliott has been arrested several times for assaulting his girlfriends, including the mother of his child, assaulting an officer at a HS basketball game, and evading arrest. He started a fight at my high school last year causing a basketball game to be cancelled. They have several others who haven't done near that, but who are still of questionable charachter. Darent Williams was kicked off the team, but for what i dont know.

+ Reply to Thread