+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tashia Combs

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Tashia Combs

Does anyone know why Combs left the team? On a positive note, her departure should free up a scholarship so that we can bring in another post player next year. And again, what is the deal with Tosha Christmas?

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Re: Tashia Combs

I heard a rumor, but I don't want to be spreading it until I'm sure it's true. Not a big deal but it should be out soon.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

A personal matter that seems to be a theme for the Techsters the past couple seasons.

Varsity Bulldog muttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the ears

Pregnancy.

Was told Budke did not handle the situation very well. Not shocking though.

This is just more of the unraveling of the Women's program. It will get worse over the next few seasons. Shocking to say, but he may be the worst coach on campus.

Yes even worse than Bicknell. At least Bicknell recruits.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by muttdawg
    Pregnancy.

Was told Budke did not handle the situation very well. Not shocking though.

This is just more of the unraveling of the Women's program. It will get worse over the next few seasons. Shocking to say, but he may be the worst coach on campus.

Yes even worse than Bicknell. At least Bicknell recruits.
    You know, I don't know if I would handle it too well either. Coming off having our star player out for the ooc season and then hearing about another one would be VERY frustrating.

As for your comments about Budke, you are dead WRONG! If you want to bash coaches, you are on the wrong forum. We are lucky to have Budke.

Puppy Dog 86 is a jewel in the roughDog 86 is a jewel in the roughDog 86 is a jewel in the roughDog 86 is a jewel in the roughDog 86 is a jewel in the roughDog 86 is a jewel in the roughDog 86 is a jewel in the roughDog 86 is a jewel in the roughDog 86 is a jewel in the roughDog 86 is a jewel in the roughDog 86 is a jewel in the rough

You gotta draw the line. I admire our coach for taking a stand.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dog 86
    You gotta draw the line. I admire our coach for taking a stand.
    DITTO!

Varsity Bulldog TUfan is an unknown

Could have been worse...they both could have been PG at the same time.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TUfan
    Could have been worse...they both could have been PG at the same time.
    Very true.
    Hey TU, what's up with Tulsa? Are you guys going to rebound and get in the WAC race? I worry about going to your court, but we do have you late in the season, so Erica should be performing well by then. Right now, I think I have to worry about Fresno State. They look like they might be for real - plus they have a great coach ;-)

Then SMU will be a threat.... Oh well, one game at a time.

Varsity Bulldog TUfan is an unknown

I'm not sure what happened with TU (I was at the men's games), but I know they are feeling the wrath of KMM this week. I believe one of the ladies told Kevin that it's like "basketball school." They go at like 8 am and leave at 4 with an hour break for lunch. Not sure how much of that is exaggeration, but it is still break and KMM has always been intense, so who knows?

The ladies play at home for the next two weeks (Boise, UTEP, Rice-- in that order), so they should rebound and be ready for the Nevada/Fresno road swing.

Good luck in those games. I am pulling for you guys everytime you don't play us. I would love for the WAC to get in more than one team for the tournament. Tulsa has a good rpi and, with a strong rest of the season, they could be the one.

Varsity Bulldog muttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the earsmuttdawg seems to have something between the ears

I see that some Budke supporters gave me many. many negative points.

All I can say is ask him:
    1. Why he doesn't assist in recruiting.
    2. Why he bullies some of his coaches instead of working with them.
    3. Why he ran off Sides.

Just a few items....fire away at me...more negative posts...

+ Reply to Thread