+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 Coaches

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

2 Coaches

As I write this at halftime of the OU/USC game, I wonder how many AD's are kicking themselves tonight by not hiring Norm Chow as their HC? If I am 'Cuse, I am on the phone with him as soon as the game is over.

Looking at some of the articles about Gundy replacing Miles, it seems that the fans are not real happy with that move. About the best I could find was that he "will not make us any better, but he will not make us any worse." What glowing praise for your coach...

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: 2 Coaches

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown
    As I write this at halftime of the OU/USC game, I wonder how many AD's are kicking themselves tonight by not hiring Norm Chow as their HC? If I am 'Cuse, I am on the phone with him as soon as the game is over.

Looking at some of the articles about Gundy replacing Miles, it seems that the fans are not real happy with that move. About the best I could find was that he "will not make us any better, but he will not make us any worse." What glowing praise for your coach...
    Wish we could say that about JBIII.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2 Coaches

The OSU fans are real happy that Miles took the DC with him to LSU.

+ Reply to Thread