+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ABC and their broadcasts

Champ JDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant future JDubyadawg's Avatar

ABC and their broadcasts

I know I am a bit naive with this kind of thinking, but college football is still a pretty pure sport when it comes to watching and enjoying it.

That is why I hate ABC and their broadcasts - I am sick of that damn Mickey Mouse (always thought he was overrated),
    the God awful halftime show (nothing against Trace Adkins),
    the insistence of a "premire musical video" with the highlights of the game, and that stupid analyst Tyler someone who sits with Saunders and whathisname.

Just let the bands march, get announcers and analyst that we can understand even if they are boring, and stop all of those stupid contests and let football be football.

Its COLLEGE FOOTBALL, not MTV on turf!

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Re: ABC and their broadcasts

That Simpson chick was booed in the Orange bowl tonight. That was pretty funny.

Champ JDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant futureJDubyadawg has a brilliant future JDubyadawg's Avatar

Yes she was, but I guess the good thing for her is she didn't meet the other "Simpson" who was supposed to be at the game.

He would have shut her up

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Was her name Nicole?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    She was terrible!

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

I personally thought Bowden's announcing of the Auburn games was the worst. He was more of a homer than Harry Carry.

I will have a cold budweiser on that-----HOLY COW

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I laughed my butt off when the fans booed Ashley Simpson. She sings worse than I do (seriously), and I'm pretty damn bad.

Of course, all three of the halftime performers should be angry that the stupid Orange Bowl committee couldn't get the "sound system" to work. It's amazing to me that thye would go to all the expense and trouble to put on this halftime show, only to have a sound system that just doesn't work. You couldn't hear the first two performers at all.

HD

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

I have changed my avatar in honor of Ms. Ashlee.

+ Reply to Thread