+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gary Crowton

Big Dog The Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around hereThe Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around here The Big Bengal's Avatar

Re: Gary Crowton

I'm now getting conflicting information about the Crowton deal...we should know by the weekend.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Two words you will see/hear at least 10,000 times next season, BB:

"BUBBLE - SCREEN"

Come back to BB&B on Jan. 5, 2006 and tell us if the 10K figure was too low.

Big Dog The Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around hereThe Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around here The Big Bengal's Avatar

Jimbo ran the bubble screen with a lot of success at LSU.

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Bengal
    Depends on how you define "a lot".
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

Bulldog Shrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Originally Posted by The Big Bengal

Depends on how you define "a lot".
    Well, "a lot" would be LSU v. LaTech '03, Matt Mauck to Skyler Green.

Ask Bick about it, he remembers.

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Shrevetown
    Originally Posted by The Big Bengal

Well, "a lot" would be LSU v. LaTech '03, Matt Mauck to Skyler Green.

Ask Bick about it, he remembers.
    My eleven month old could have ran against that pitiful Tech team. I hope you don't regard that as an accomplishment. Bick should have been fired at the end of the first quarter of that game.

I didn't mean it in a negative way, just saying you don't want Crowton in BR. If you have to get ugly about it, I hope you get him and try running his Rattay/Edwards offense in the SEC.

RD
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

Nothing has been released yet. I'm a little surprised. But I guess Miles is making sure he's got all his ducks in a row. I'd rather get it right than get it fast.

It has been confirmed that his former DC, Clay, will not be coming with him to LSU. (which is being received as very good news by most at LSU)

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Bengal
    Nothing has been released yet. I'm a little surprised. But I guess Miles is making sure he's got all his ducks in a row. I'd rather get it right than get it fast.

It has been confirmed that his former DC, Clay, will not be coming with him to LSU. (which is being received as very good news by most at LSU)
    Shreveport times says Jimbo will most likely stay on as OC.

Yep. I found that out last night. I'm still hearing there's a possibility Crowton will come on as QB coach, but I find that hard to believe.

+ Reply to Thread