+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gary Crowton

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Gary Crowton

Will most likely become LSU's new offensive coordinator, which makes now 2 former Tech coaches on LSU's staff.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Gary Crowton

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    Will most likely become LSU's new offensive coordinator, which makes now 2 former Tech coaches on LSU's staff.
    Lovely!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

I just heard the same thing from an lswho hack here at work. Who is the other former Tech coach?

Bulldog bigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around herebigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around herebigjimfolsom has turned a few heads around here bigjimfolsom's Avatar

Karl Dunbar, if you want to call him a coach.
    Just because he was briefly employed by our university does not mean his heart was there

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

I was talking about Monken, the wide recievers coach

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigjimfolsom
    Just because he was briefly employed by our university does not mean his heart was there
    No, that would be Todd Monken, a former WR's coach. He was(is) an awesome coach. He is the one that stole 2 WR's from LA to Ok. State. The Mack kid from Woodlawn in BR and another WR from the New Orleans area. We were on these kids hot and heavy, then he got a job at Ok St. and they committed there. I'm sure they are pissed now. The Mack kid(first name is Chajuan I believe) was in the Baton Rouge paper yesterday talking about his positions coach leaving.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Big Dog The Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around hereThe Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around here The Big Bengal's Avatar

Well, I'm certainly intrigued about the possibility of Crowton for OC/QB coach. He impressed me with you guys and hopefully he can improve on our offensive production. I'm just a little worried about the defensive side of the ball. We'll see how it goes.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

you know those Super RB's ya'll have? You'll never see them again ;o)

Big Dog The Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around hereThe Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around here The Big Bengal's Avatar

Well, Miles is also known as an offensive mind and has traditionally been balanced between run and pass. I think he's hiring Crowton for more of a QB developer than to just hand over the whole offense to him. I imagine we'll be pretty balanced just with better QB development. If we can get our stud WRs to be more productive, I'll be very happy.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86
    And all of your best athletes will be on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    And all of your best athletes will be on offense.
    lol...I don't think he gets to decide where the players go as OC.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

I think Monken tried stealing Jonathan Holland as well. He almost got him.

Varsity Bulldog CHAMP9901 is an unknown

Basketball Re: Gary Crowton

Quote Originally Posted by bigjimfolsom
    Jim call me!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86
    OSU has had some pretty good RB over the years, including this season. LSU will still have a running attack for a while. However, instead of 10-9 games, expect to see scores in the 34-31 range. LSU, welcome to the WAC!

As long as we win, I don't mind a high-scoring game.

I just heard Crowton didn't get the job. Not sure if that's accurate, but that's the word.

+ Reply to Thread