+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quarterback Situation for Next Year

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quarterback Situation for Next Year

By all accounts...is the quarterback race re-open next year? I don't think we made any strides this year at quarterback except for getting some playing time in for some of the guys.

I have not been impressed at all with Kubik. I don't think Allen got a fair shake at playing after the injury...I haven't seen Champion get on the field it seems...and why bring in Andre Daniel if he isn't going to get a fair shot either.

I really hope we open up the race this spring and fall again. I am not against starting a freshman either...but our quarterback play last year was horrible.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Quarterback Situation for Next Year

I heard that Rattay is coming back! BTW, what happened to his little brother that went to ARZ I believe?

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

I like Allen, he seems to be a great guy, however his role should be as backup along with Champion. Both are great role models but neither one has what it takes to start in the WAC. I would love to see what Daniel looks like if given a shot.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88
    I like Allen, he seems to be a great guy, however his role should be as backup along with Champion. Both are great role models but neither one has what it takes to start in the WAC. I would love to see what Daniel looks like if given a shot.
    Does Kubik have what it takes to start in the WAC? I'd rather see Allen get a better shot...or move him because he's a great athlete. A converted WR the played QB could be vital in the WAC. Just my .02. I just hope we improve.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Surely the QB race will be wide open next year. Kubik and Allen have different strengths, but they are of similar talent/ability.

The problem is that when the starter develops "fublitis" or "interception fever" bonehead Bicknell will not pull him to let the other QB lead the offense. The only way the starting QB leaves the field for an extended period is via assistance from the Tech training staff.

+ Reply to Thread