+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey, HogDawg, this ones for YOU!

Big Dog DeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud of DeepGreen's Avatar

Big Grin Hey, HogDawg, this ones for YOU!

Go to this link, turn on your PC speakers, and click "Play Video".

http://www.creativeanimation.com/mai...ts/unt/unt.htm

Now North Texas just needs to get the money to make it happen.

Enjoy!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Hey, HogDawg, this ones for YOU!

Hey DG, that's not bad for the 9th rated Div 1A school in the state of Texas. Looks almost as nice as our local McKinney High School facilities. Troy State, MTSU, ULM and all those other SBC "powerhouse" programs are going to enjoy playing there. LOL!!

HD

Puppy CCSLUDGE isn't thought very highly of around hereCCSLUDGE isn't thought very highly of around hereCCSLUDGE isn't thought very highly of around here

DeepGreen,

Nobody cares about a three peat in the sheaphead bowl. West Monroe or Evangel could have won that. You better bring a little more tax money to Denton to get that. Good Luck

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Dude you have a track around your field. That's reason enough to black flag you. Maybe you can get a home and home with southlake-carrol or Evangel.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

We play UNT next year and they will have their two great running backs. We lost Moats. I won't be talking any trash to UNT as I really hate the taste of crow.
    Go Tech!

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg
    We play UNT next year and they will have their two great running backs. We lost Moats. I won't be talking any trash to UNT as I really hate the taste of crow.
    I sure wish we had facility upgrade plans like that, hell I wish we had any plans.

It also makes you wonder why anyone would pick us over them, lets hope our political ties serve us better next time. If not someone needs to be held responsible.

Puppy CCSLUDGE isn't thought very highly of around hereCCSLUDGE isn't thought very highly of around hereCCSLUDGE isn't thought very highly of around here

You can have all the plans you want, but without the cash you ain't got nothing.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg
    So, I'll eat crow when I have too, but when someone comes to our board and talks sh*t about their facility upgrades and its UNT, then screw em. How many times do they come to the board and say we have this and were gettin that. I don't post on their board and have never been to their board and I live 20 minutes from unt, and I still don't believe they are a college, know why? I have never heard or seen anything about them on local news or sports talk radio, which means Dallas doesn't care either.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Well, if they get it, the football stadium will be nice. Of course, that begs the question, will those nice suites just be gathering dust and cobwebs with no one using them?

I do agree with their prez about athletics being the window to a university. Everyone but DR seems to understand that.

Big Dog Tech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really niceTech XXIX is just really nice

I agree with you Dawg80, it isn't that what they are trying to do is the greatest thing, it is that they are trying to do it. We are not. We are trying to pay off a building that was outdated by the time it was built and have no plans for further facilities.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

I agree, at least UNT is making a realistic effort that their fans can actually see and get excited about. We, on the other hand, like things just as they are. If we were to go ahead with a similar project it would get shot down by people who say we can't fill the stadium we have now. Yet schools like UNT that can't draw more than us still go ahead with their plans and are thinking about the future. We, on the other hand, are too scared to make that leap. We have no vision of the big picture here at Tech and as a result we are on a decline while similar programs are leapfrogging us as we speak.

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    Hey DG, that's not bad for the 9th rated Div 1A school in the state of Texas. Looks almost as nice as our local McKinney High School facilities. Troy State, MTSU, ULM and all those other SBC "powerhouse" programs are going to enjoy playing there. LOL!!

HD
    Sorry HD. UNT has us here. I don't even like UNT and I got excited about the IDEA of Tech having some kind of plan like this. I would love to have one of those suites at JAS. Did you here them mention contributions to the Mean Green Club? How come every school in the country has an INDEPENDENT athletic foundation except Tech? We have no vision and it makes me sick to see a school like UNT putting us to shame when it comes to future plans for their university. The best we have is getting old carpet from the saints, and thats treated like a national security issue.

No way around it, Tech athletics are headed DOWN. My only hope is with Sim and the baseball team. I like what he is trying to do, DESPITE the admin.

Brennan
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

What part of getting your face rubbed in something do you people not understand, all he did was come on to our board and talk crap about some plan that may or may not happen and rub our faces in it, and you applaude him.

Pretty much the same mentality of a team like Hawaii coming to your house and jumping all over you field and not doing anything about it. I guess its true what they say, birds of a feather.

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    What part of getting your face rubbed in something do you people not understand, all he did was come on to our board and talk crap about some plan that may or may not happen and rub our faces in it, and you applaude him.

Pretty much the same mentality of a team like Hawaii coming to your house and jumping all over you field and not doing anything about it. I guess its true what they say, birds of a feather.
    What part of them HAVING a plan and us NOT do you not understand. No one said we are going to start buying UNT season tickets, we just we had some vision like that.

I'm not to sure we will all stick together in the belt...
    We're gonna miss you dawgpound!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone e-mailed that video clip to DR or JO?

+ Reply to Thread